Children of Bodom VS Norther

pete's voice is better than alexi's voice
alexi's solos are better than kride and pete's solos...
BUT each song from mirror of madness kcks the ass of each song from Hate crew deathroll.

so norther is almost better than cob.... ouh ! i am an heretic...

Skyfire, Bodom, Norther dare I say Mors Principium Est? This is by far the best metal genre there is. What are some other bands I saw Imperanon but I've never heard of em they good shit?

Bodom is better but thats just because I have been listening to them for so long.

Norther is a nice new band, I love Dream such a great song. Looking forward to more from them.

And other than the singing, Norther sounds nothing like Bodom.

Talking about the vocals, I dont like Norther vocals at all. I find them monotonous, with no variation at all. All words are screamed the same way with no alteration.

From what I've heard of Norther, I must say that Alexi's vocals owns that dude from Norther's (Pete?). The way he goes from spitting to almost clean to grunting is cool. And all the way they are somewhat unclean. But not as cool as the way Quorthon "sings" :)

stoned&drunk said:
Bodom is better but i must say that Norther is really really close... And i didnt say this cause my cousin is northers drummer :D
Lil' Blooded Ridin' Hood said:
and Toni is a fucking great drummer!!! :D
what should I add?! nothing! :worship:
Tony is most talented drummer I've ever seen...fuck this guy fucking rocks. I wish he would be my cousin damn :p

alexi has a very good voice, that's sure... all his screams, alterations, variations, modulations, (put-what-u-want-here)ations are kicking my ass everyday..

But , the very sympathic Sympozium had post that pete has a monotonous voice ! AAAAAAh no way
listen to mirror of madness