Children of Bodom VS Norther

Oct 22, 2003
vancouver, canada
Visit site
wouldnt it be funny seeing a cd like Children of Bodom VS Norther and they each cover each other music. It would be kind of pointless because NOrther isso much like Children of Bodom which makes it hard for me to listen to them, i dont know if im the only one but are there people out there who have a hard time listening to Norther. If there is a band that totoally immates Children of Bodom more thean NOrther please tell me.

ITs not a suprise why someone would copy the greatness of Children of Bodom

PS Go and See Matrix Revolutions

I agree with stun , just because you have "extreme" vocals with keyboards dont mean your copying bodom at all norther are a great band and if anything i would compare them to someone like at the gates or etos but i wont because they have there own style which works GREAT for them......................

but bodom are better ;)

Shut up! Bodom is better but i must say that Norther is really really close... And i didnt say this cause my cousin is northers drummer :D

uhhuh, I agree with somberlain, they can be in the same category or the genre, but still theres a wide difference. Nevertheless, I prefer Children of bodom. But norther also kicks major ass.