Children of Bodom vs. As I Lay Dying

Seriously? They picked "Was it worth it" for this shit?

1exploitableiamdisappoi.jpg

PS: I'm picking As I Lay Dying, just because WIWI is one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

I picked Bodom, not because I like WIWI- HELL NO, but I have seen both bands live and COB are better:kickass:
Obviously, because last time when we saw AILD in Sofia, their concert was taking place in the shittiest hall to be ever picked. While bodom had their concert in Universiada (one of the best halls in Sofia).

actually thats unfair, that song has some good 'atmosphere' to it :p i just hate the chorus haha

edit: u know what, i actually like this song now! i thought it was the worst for so long, but now i like it, complete 180

edit #2 : i think its cuz i'm a little drunk thst i likr this song but i dont care the solo is sick

edit #3: i went for a 4th listen tonight and i came to the conclusion that i love this song completely and i don' care what anyone says

I like both bands- both have their moment of good and bad, just like every band, but IMO COB are better- they have better ideas, both members are way more talented that AILD's members (THEY ARE AMAZING TOO, OKAY? I'm not trying to offend them)
AILD will never make a masterpiece like the first 3 COB albums and they will never have those kick ass ideas that COB have in their newer albums.
COB will never have ideas as AILD and none of all Bodom songs makes me wanna do growling vocals. The song that makes me wanna do it is FOREVER by AILD
Both bands are amazing in their own way, but I believe that Bodom are just better :headbang: