Children of bodom sell out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodheimsgard73

New Metal Member
Jan 16, 2006
what the fuck? children of bodom going on tour with chimaira and bullet for my valentine???? i also heard something about god forbid and if hope dies?? gf and chimaira are decent but alexi is clearly going pretty low for the money. whats next? avenged sevenfold??... the next cd is gonna be shit i can already tell. and dont try to tell me i dont know shit about children of bodom because they were my favorite band i have all of their cds.

Nobody cared when they toured with a shitty German power metal band back in 01. It's all about reaching a bigger audience, go there just to see COB if you don't like the other bands, doh.

^

Nice avatar.

and

gay8.jpg

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I don't give a fuck who they tour with, just as long as they come back so I can see them again.
Exactly.

I'd actually rather see Bullet for My Valentine than Trivium. Fuck Trivium, that faggot of a singer spit at me after I told him he and his band sucked donkey cock. What nerve :p

Wings of a dream said:
whoaaa, he spit at you? as in form stage?
Yeah. I yelled "Trivium fucking sucks" before they came on the stage and was almost ejected.

Once they toook the stage I took the liberty to make sure he heard me. I was right on the rail and yelled "YOU FUCKING SUCK". He spit at me, then went on and on about how 'Bodom "Likes our music, how come we don't have respect for our music and 'Bodom's musical taste".

After that the crowed really kind of turned on him, he had a hard time getting the crowd to respond to their sound, he told us several times "DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT A CIRCLE PIT IS?". Faggot.

Later on in the show my buddy saw a guy get hit in the head by the bassists 5-string after he had flipped him off.

I really, really, really dislike Trivium because of the way they behaved. Im thinking of bottling up some urine and throwing it at them during the up-coming In Flames show.

eggo said:
Yeah. I yelled "Trivium fucking sucks" before they came on the stage and was almost ejected.

Once they toook the stage I took the liberty to make sure he heard me. I was right on the rail and yelled "YOU FUCKING SUCK". He spit at me, then went on and on about how 'Bodom "Likes our music, how come we don't have respect for our music and 'Bodom's musical taste".

After that the crowed really kind of turned on him, he had a hard time getting the crowd to respond to their sound, he told us several times "DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT A CIRCLE PIT IS?". Faggot.

Later on in the show my buddy saw a guy get hit in the head by the bassists 5-string after he had flipped him off.

I really, really, really dislike Trivium because of the way they behaved. Im thinking of bottling up some urine and throwing it at them during the up-coming In Flames show.

These 2 bands suck but...I think trivium does better music than BFMV. Between those 2 I chose trivium but my opinion doesnt really count..

Shadeg said:
Nobody cared when they toured with a shitty German power metal band back in 01. It's all about reaching a bigger audience, go there just to see COB if you don't like the other bands, doh.

:lol: Indeed

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
what the fuck is bullet for my valentine?

sounds like pure gay metalcore

but then again, so does... well you know who

Shit basted in liquid shit

I will go there for CoB tho. Shitty opening acts is a good time to set at the bar and drink beer and harass the wenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.