Finnish bands dissing Children of Bodom

Now if I can have your ATTENTION for a minute dear dudes and dudettes..
Even though it's not my place to clear up these things but nothing bugs me more when some all-knowing-ppl spread bullshit about the bands relation to each other on the net. I cannot talk on behalf of Ensiferum and IN but I happen to know the Moonsorrow and Finntroll guys personally and can assure you, NONE of them has ANY grudge against CoB. It's true that there was a lil' stir up after the death of Somnium concerning the memorial gig but everything is SETTLED already. (not that it should concern your liking to the bands)

Starting to hate either Finntroll, Ensiferum or CoB because you read somewhere that they might have/had some debate with each other is so utterly foolish and idiotic that it angers me.

PLEASE STOP SPREADING THIS NONSENSE!!! Thank you.

Dimmu Bodom said:
Yes, it is true. At that time when Somnium died and the plans for his memorial concert were set up, one musician of Finntroll insulted Children of Bodom very badly because they said they couldn't play there. This musician plays in Moonsorrow, too...
Oh my god you retarded idiot! :yell: If you don't know SHIT about what you're talking about then why don't you just SHUT your big mouth?
It was ONE member of Finntroll/Moonsorrow (Trollhorn) who had a misunderstanding with CoB (he didn't handle the situation in the proper manner that's true) but then it was all settled. End of story. So it's NOT Finntroll, it's NOT Moonsorrow you twat, it's ONE person.

You act like a fuckin' brat: "Omg, I've read that they talked shit about my god Alexi, I can't enjoy their music anymore *whine whine*"

You know if that's true and you are this stupid then it's indeed better if you sell their albums. Would be good riddance imo.

Hail Zsuzsa! :headbang: Now lets end this whole fucking thread okay guys! There is no reason to go on about shit that doesnt concern us!

I don't understand why I get really attacked by people just because I posted facts and commented them. It seems that some of you are full of aggression.

And the crux of matter is that YOU get mad when I write negative things about your favourite bands (Finntroll/Moonsorrow & Co.) and tell ME that I should take it easy when Children of Bodom get insulted. Strange, strange...

You don't have to answer me again because I won't read this topic any longer and your written words won't get read by me anymore.

Opinions are like assholes - everybody has one.

WHAT FACTS YOU FUCKTOID? You were merely spreading secondhand info ("Owowow I've read it in a magazine, its a FACT!! owowow").

And if you have been here longer than you'd clearly know that I like CoB myself; in fact, I liked them even before I got to know Finntroll so you have failed in this as well.

It's very good to hear that you won't read this any longer and thus prolly save us from some further ignorance. Thank you.

Zsuzsa, i totally love you :) Hahahahahaha!!!!

How the fuck come when i say that i get ballsed :p i mean really :)

You people should listen to me more often.

Huh. It's really good you people believe everything you read, hear from someone or hear from someone who has heard it from someone, and furthermore draw your own narrow conclusions about it.

The thing that happened around Teemu's memorial gig is true, as someone accurately quoted from either Moonsorrow's or Finntroll's forum (can't remember from which), but 1) it was caused by mutual misunderstanding, 2) it was one member only and neither of the bands as a whole. Since then things have been cleared up with the Bodom guys and there should be no further misunderstanding concerning the matter. And as said, no other members from either Moonsorrow or Finntroll approved this one member's rantings.

I have never had anything personal or non-personal against Children of Bodom. I've met the guys a few times, can't say I know them but I can say they're cool. I simply have no reason to have anything against them.

I hope we can close this topic now.

With kind regards,
Ville Sorvali / Moonsorrow

Oh my god, i really cant believe how much of a gay fanbase does COB have nowadays, but well, the "technical - happy - nonaggressive" guitar playing does suit a lot of adolescents in search for an identity. I used to be a big fan of Cob, but i am sincerely fed up with their happyness and so many fags adoring Laiho's playing. Come on, there are 1000's of better guitar players out there. Look at what you say "im gonna sell all this bands' cds because they talked some shit about Laiho" how old are you, little homosexual? Is Laiho you dad or your mom? Let him stand for himself.
You are the same kind of power-epic-happy-dragon and castles "metal" loving kind of fan. Lets face it, COB is nearly a Power Metal band with somewhat harsher vocals.
Let the bashing begin!

i totally agree with everything said about the CoB fanbase, Even though this was a blatant troll attempt... he really hit the nail on the head.

Pakana said:
Huh. It's really good you people believe everything you read, hear from someone or hear from someone who has heard it from someone, and furthermore draw your own narrow conclusions about it.

The thing that happened around Teemu's memorial gig is true, as someone accurately quoted from either Moonsorrow's or Finntroll's forum (can't remember from which), but 1) it was caused by mutual misunderstanding, 2) it was one member only and neither of the bands as a whole. Since then things have been cleared up with the Bodom guys and there should be no further misunderstanding concerning the matter. And as said, no other members from either Moonsorrow or Finntroll approved this one member's rantings.

I have never had anything personal or non-personal against Children of Bodom. I've met the guys a few times, can't say I know them but I can say they're cool. I simply have no reason to have anything against them.

I hope we can close this topic now.

With kind regards,
Ville Sorvali / Moonsorrow

Ville! Kickass to see ya here dude, I think its great that things have been cleared up...since I love both COB and Moonsorrow and think it would be such a shame if the two bands really hated eachother etc.....

So yeah: someone please CLOSE this goddamn thread!! Thx.