Finnish bands dissing Children of Bodom

You people who are offended by this are fucking pussies.

Selling CDs you like becuase the members of those bands dont like COB?

God you people are pathetic.

Dimmu Bodom said:
Ok, maybe I was too fast when I wrote that and I didn't sell my albums yet but it is not the same anymore when I listen to the songs of Ensiferum now. I can't enjoy the music anymore by having the fact in mind that some of teh musicians there are fucking assholes.

You're a fucking idiot.

You're insulting Ensiferum and you dont know them? Gee how many "fuck off and die"'s is there in "hypocrite"

In my opinion theres nothing wrong with having your opinions on someone and venting them with your friends etc.

I personally think theres no need to talk shit about someone in an interview though. All it will do is bring negative opinions on the people being interviewed or the person the shit is aimed at.

They always seem to regret it in the future too. I remember when Phil Anselmo and Dimbag were having a bitch-fest at each other in interviews and it did neither of them any good. Phil recently said that he's fine with him now too.

Just seems pointless to me.

Thilo said:
Really? Wasn't it Phil who said "recently" that Pantera is dead? Ähm...

Nice thread here anyway...

yeah your correct mate, he did say that. That doesn't mean he can't be ok with him though. I think he's decided just to leave it the past, and leave all the bullshit aside. I think he's better for it too.

Yet you must understand you can't take every word you have read about them seriously, i mean media edits those interviews and other stuff alot to make it more "wanted". I mean there were so many rumours and "facts" about Bathory some time ago that Quorthon had to make webpages himself becouse none of those things were true. Maybe Finntrolls doesent like bodom and i very much think they don't, but still do not belive all that unless you have heard it with your own ears.

Ok, here is the full truth about the Moonsorrow/Finntroll happening:

Infernium said:
Maybe Finntrolls doesent like bodom and i very much think they don't, but still do not belive all that unless you have heard it with your own ears.

I did read it with my own eyes one year ago on the Moonsorrow forum. At first Children of Bodom could not participate on the memorial concert for Somnium and I read words like <<retarded homosexuals of Children of Boredom decided to cancel their show. [...] Fucking bastards and unhonourable promise-breakers. [...] I will kick those bastards into the seventh hell when I see them. Hopefully in Tampere. That poofter keyboardist will go first. FUCK BODOM. THIS IS WAR.>> from one musician of Finntroll/Moonsorrow.

At that time I felt forgiving him because his friend died and he was under shock. Now I realise that he did not like Children of Bodom before that happening. He just wanted Children of Bodom to play there to fill the venue.

Now I am totally convinced that this guy still belongs to the musicians where Children of Bodom have a doubtful reputation and worse.

I don't understand why their friends of Ensiferum still keep this war going by still dissing Children of Bodom. Why do they have to do that? This is more than just giving an opinion about another band.

Dimmu Bodom said:
I don't understand why their friends of Ensiferum still keep this war going by still dissing Children of Bodom. Why do they have to do that? This is more than just giving an opinion about another band.

Ensiferum are just trying to seem more like Vikings ¬_¬

so fucking what?? some parts of Ensiferum - Iron cd was record in Janne´s studio. and i think Luttinen and guys are just get tired that Laiho´s "fuck this and fuck that and everybody fuck.." etc.. and of course someone´s are jealous to bodom becouse they fill full venues and crap like this. Finnish people are always jealous to other if they succeed better than yourself. and what come´s to Henri "trollhorn" Sorvali i understand he´s reaction to bodom canceling.

Whats the point of this thread dimmu bodom? To make other bodom fans join hands with you and sing jolly tunes while burning ensiferum/moonsorrow/finntroll cds in a huge bonfire :err: ??
I suggest you stop dragging up old shit like that memorial thing and instead go out and get into your own fights that actually concern you personally.

here's a fact...
when finntroll guitarist died alot of finnish bands was gonna play a show to collect money for his family and they asked bodom to play so that they could get a big crowd! but when bodom found out that the place they would play didnt allow alcohol Alexi cancelled the show via an SMS.. i dont know if they ever played that show but i can understand their anger! fucking cancelling an memorial gig for a friend just cause of booze restrictions!

okay im adding my two cents here and im gonna give my opinion

SUPPORT MUSIC NOT RUMORS
aka

Support the music and who gives a fuck who is doing what. As long as the music is good im still a fan no matter if the band members are assholes..... now if they say something to me that pisses me off ill kick their ass then burn their cds..... but if it aint nothin personal i aint gonna get in the middle of it.