Finnish bands dissing Children of Bodom

Lol, who the fuck cares though??? i mean really, if bands want to be petty, let them be petty, i'm still gonna like their music.

Varg vikernes was possibly the biggest fanny to walk this earth but i still love his music.

slaesh said:
here's a fact...
when finntroll guitarist died alot of finnish bands was gonna play a show to collect money for his family and they asked bodom to play so that they could get a big crowd! but when bodom found out that the place they would play didnt allow alcohol Alexi cancelled the show via an SMS.. i dont know if they ever played that show but i can understand their anger! fucking cancelling an memorial gig for a friend just cause of booze restrictions!
S H I T R U M O R

They were touring the states when they got the news of his death, so they didn't know they could make it there!!! The rumour 'bout the booze is a CROCK OF SHIT.

NeedledWarheart said:
You people who are offended by this are fucking pussies.

Selling CDs you like becuase the members of those bands dont like COB?

God you people are pathetic.
I totally agree with that, and with Johanna! If bands have personal problems with each other, it doesn't mean you have to take sides and can't like the music of either band :Smug:

slaesh said:
you probably already knew that! :D
slaesh, you ought to read the facts posted by someone who knows (-> Henkka) before you spread rumous as facts! :err:

Midnightblueshade said:
I totally agree with that, and with Johanna! If bands have personal problems with each other, it doesn't mean you have to take sides and can't like the music of either band :Smug:

Look at Burzum/Mayhem... that shit divided a whole genre :p

yeah, but in the long run, if people are gonna be fags about it, fuck them. I like every band mentioned in this thread concerning this gay dispute crap and i'm not gonna stop liking them because of some members saying they dont like CoB. So fucking what if they dont???? You guys rat on Korn, So fucking what? its all fucking music! if you dont like it, dont buy it! But if the music is good who cares what the band thinks about your favourite band.

alexi ragged on hammerfall in an interview, i like HF, do i burn my CoB CDs??? NO! CAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE MUSIC!!!

Retards

dude. theres no point in going on a fucking rampage every time someone says something about bodom. thats why us bodom fans are hated so much everywhere! ive never met people as defensive as this anywhere else. when you listen to music, you listen to music, not judge the people that make it. example: there are few people i hate more than Jon Schaffer in music....do i dislike iced earth because hes an asshole? no.

Hey..Children of bodom is such hated because they dont play real metal but they want everybody to think they do. The keyboard is truly terrible and the songs get really boring. Children is the perfect metal band for people that dont listen to metal.

^^haha, perhaps it's a test how cob-fans react when the band is dissed by somebody... but ordinary story is right, COB-fans feel really defensive when it comes to others dissing cob. Dunno what it is, but the band has something that let their fans be the craziest of all....

I think it's gay as shit and we're fucking hated cause of fucks like Dimmu Bodom "oh fucking no! someone insulted CoB! lets make a thread and whine our teenage asses off!"

Fuck you, you fucking suck, Stop your whining and listen to metal.

I have friends who play Nintendo-Core...Dimmu is fucking Emo :D
Just felt a strange urge to say that.
Ensiferum + CoB + Finntroll = the creme de la creme of my Metal collection so far

NeedledWarheart said:
I think it's gay as shit and we're fucking hated cause of fucks like Dimmu Bodom "oh fucking no! someone insulted CoB! lets make a thread and whine our teenage asses off!"

Fuck you, you fucking suck, Stop your whining and listen to metal.

why you're so fucking negative to all things?that sounds so boring and same time so childish so fuck you