Children of Bodom.....?

Oooh CoB -dribble-
Hmm well I don't know so much about effects. Maybe try Warhearts. That's a pretty cool song. My favourite one is Downfall. Hatebreeder is a cool album. Haven't heard the newie. Touch Like Angel of Death of whatever it is called is also gravy.
:D

Hate me
Follow the reaper
redlight in my eyes part 1 and 2
children of bodom
touch like the angel of death

there my favorites, I would class Bodom in my top 5 bands. The guitarist is a freak, Alexi his name is,he plays for Sinergy and on the Impaled nazerene cd Nihil if you like his guitaring work.

I really like the one where he screams like a banshee with a cat stuck in its throat and does the widdly widdly guitar solo with the keyboards bit in it :D

But seriously, Ive heard hate me and its not bad in a cant stand it because of the vocals kinda way. Im not much help am I?

mmmmmmmmm gravy.

Almost all of their songs have excellent keys, you should check out children of decadence from their latest album, theres a really nice keyboard bit near the end. Personally I think their best songs are Hatebreeder, Silent Night Bodom Night, Black Widow, Downfall, Bodom After Midnight, Children Of Decadence, Hate Me, and Every Time I Die.

Also I have really been getting into Bal-Sagoth lately, you should give them a listen too (awesome keyboards, very epic). Try the track Draconis Albionensis(sp?). I can't remember the titles of other good tracks they are all too long :D

Originally posted by KRS
and IM cover 'The Trooper'

When have they done that?
I think you are confusing Sentenced and CoB...

Anyway, for cool keyboard twiddlin' try Towards Dead End.

I f you haven't done so already, that is. ;)

CoB = great musicians... if only they could put it to good use and maybe get some balls into their production :)

I don't like excessive wankiness unless its done in a flashy, flamboyant and entertaining rock n roll way. (eg. Eruption)

All CoB solos sound exactly the same.