Children of Bodom

Hawk said:
Its great to see you getting into CoB Bryant! They have been one of my favorite bands for some years now. What frustrates me to no end is that I still have to see them live! Together with Arch Enemy they are on the top of my "must see" list :)

Speaking of Arch Enemy this is another great band I can recommend you. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed!
I'll give them a shot as well. I like Opeth musically as well, but I still can't get by the deep growls.

Bryant

Abryl said:
If you like Janne's playing, you'd probably like his Warmen project. The 'Beyond Abilities' album is awesome!

I very well might like it. I'm not big into keyboards, but Janne is one on a very short list (that consists of three basically) of keyboardists that are so good they pull my attention away from the other band members. I would love to hear him "let loose" and use all of his talents.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I very well might like it. I'm not big into keyboards, but Janne is one on a very short list (that consists of three basically) of keyboardists that are so good they pull my attention away from the other band members. I would love to hear him "let loose" and use all of his talents.

Bryant

Then you should definitely check it out. It's mostly instrumental songs, two songs with Kotipelto on vocals and two with Kimberly Goss singing (one of them is Alone by Heart). Very good album. If you want, hop on AIM sometime and I can send you some songs :)

Abryl said:
Then you should definitely check it out. It's mostly instrumental songs, two songs with Kotipelto on vocals and two with Kimberly Goss singing (one of them is Alone by Heart). Very good album. If you want, hop on AIM sometime and I can send you some songs :)

Ok sounds cool. Timo is pretty good too. Don't know this Goss girl though.

bryant

Bryant said:
Ok sounds cool. Timo is pretty good too. Don't know this Goss girl though.

bryant

Cool. I'm usually online at night :) Kotipelto kicks ass. I know a lot of people find his voice annoying, which I can understand if they've only heard him on some Strato songs where he reaches really high notes. But that's on the case on this album or on his solo stuff. I think he has a very unique, distinctive voice . Kimberly is the singer for Sinergy, very cool voice, very fitting for a metal band IMO.