Have any of you ever dreamt about opeth?

Oct 8, 2005
I don't know if i should be worried or not, but i had a dream about mikael, i think we were at my future house, and we were just hanging out, and i think i had cancer or something because my hair was falling out and my gums were bleeding, and my skin was peeling. i don't remember it clearly, but he gave me a signed pick and some vocal lessons.

hmm... i wonder what this means, maybe i'm going to die at the opeth concert or something... or maybe i just listen to them too much :dopey:

i fucking wish.. my dreams all suck.. i always get shit on in some way.. like I get finished by my girlfriend or someone I know dies or everyone hates me for some reason.. I generally die in the end of every dream too.. I actually die .. like I can feel dying, how crap is that

I can manipulate universal constants like gravity in my dreams.
How fukin nerdy is that?

I'm purty good at lucid dreaming. I'll try to go to that Opeth concert I missed toningt, but I'll probably just end up having sex or something lol. :erk:

No, I've never dreamed about opeth. Although one time I was high, and I saw a story in my head while listening to The Drapery Falls. After that day, I was addicted to that song and I understood why everyone praised it so much.

Before that, I was all about Bleak and Blackwater Park...

Ehh.. Off Topic. Sorry.

xXBraveMurderDay said:
No, I've never dreamed about opeth. Although one time I was high, and I saw a story in my head while listening to The Drapery Falls. After that day, I was addicted to that song and I understood why everyone praised it so much.

Before that, I was all about Bleak and Blackwater Park...

Ehh.. Off Topic. Sorry.
Hey the same thing happened with me and the song Blackwater Park.

Oddly enough I had my first dream about them last night.
It began when I pulled up to a house in an older car. I got out of the car and just walked into this house casually. As I walked in Mike and Peter were there sitting on a couch just talking. I said hello casually like it was a normal situation. I started walking through this house, that ended up being very strange since it had extremely long hall ways among other things.
I guess this dream was supposed to take place in the future on March, 13th 2006 (The day before the L.A show) because when I was walking out of the house I was talking to Mikeal about how it was a four hour drive from here to the L.A show. I told Mikeal that I would see him tomarrow and I walked out of the door, got back into my car and drove off. From this point my dream turned into something completely different with me flying and being Link from Zelda or something. o_O

I had a dream that I missed an Opeth concert because I was finger fucking Jenny from the L-word, and she wanted me to cover her shift at the Planet because she wanted to go out to with a new chick.

It was hot.

Just for that reason, I am going to see Opeth tonight in London, Ontario.

angelofdeath9308 said:
I don't know if i should be worried or not, but i had a dream about mikael, i think we were at my future house, and we were just hanging out, and i think i had cancer or something because my hair was falling out and my gums were bleeding, and my skin was peeling. i don't remember it clearly, but he gave me a signed pick and some vocal lessons.

hmm... i wonder what this means, maybe i'm going to die at the opeth concert or something... or maybe i just listen to them too much :dopey:

what kinda vocal lesson was it?? Was his tongue down your throat?? =)