Have you ever met the Mikael? my dream!

Met Mikael last year at the Roskilde Festival.... That is where I had my picture (my avatar) taken with him. He seems like a really nice guy...

Met them before show last year, hung out with them at bar afterwards, then met them again the next day in town. Great guys, as people have said, especially Peter.

I've never met them, I havent even been on a show because I discoverd Opeth at the end of the summer 2006 so it havent been any shows in sweden yet so I guess that I'll have to wait untill after the next record :( But one day I will meet him... One day... I will meet... The Mike!!!!!

I was speechless - had no idea what to say to Mikael, so I just shook his hand!

But what really was special was sitting down and chatting to Lopez. From what I remember of the conversation, they'd told him off at the Melbourne airport for not having his shirt on! He also commented on how he just couldn't get used to having so many fans surrounding him. I coudln't think of much else than something along the lines of, 'well, I guess you'll have to give it time!'. He replied with 'oh, it's not really a problem...'

I met Mikael in September while they were on Gigantour. My 8 year old loved their music and live show so much, he demanded I buy an album then and there. A while later, I saw Mikael talking to someone, so I excused myself for interrupting him, and introduced my son to him. I just wished I'd brought my camera with me.

Mikael was really cool, thanked my son for being a fan and appologized to me for dropping the F-bomb on stage in the presence of a young child. Very cool guy.

-MetalRose

I've met Mikael and Peter three times, and Martin Mendez, Martin Axenrot and Per twice. They are all really great guys. I'm sure I probably said some pretty stupid things in my excitement though, but I guess they get that often and are cool enough to overlook it.

well, I can say that in a way I've met them.. it's a funny story LOL
they came to Israel about a year ago. Me and my friend were driving to the club where the show took place. on our way to the parking area we past by a black van which was parking near the back exit of the club. as we past by the van, with ghost reveries playing in the background, we noticed the side door of the van was opened and there were all of the band members looking at us, smiling :lol:
I will never forget it... we were shocked.. it was totally unexpected.
it took us a while to park the car and by the time we did that they were gone...
anyway, it was a great show!! :headbang:
I'm going to the Ilosaarirock festival so I hope I would have the chance to meet them there.

Met him at a Katatonia show at Göta Källare back when he had just started to write Ghost of Perdition and another track for GR. He kept drinking Coronas and was pretty much down to earth, the Martins were there too. Other than that I met mike @ sweden rock festival and at his old workplace, mellotronen. no why am I documenting this :D ?