If you could have one Opeth member for a cold winter night, who would you choose...

Which Opeth member would you spend a cold winter night with?

• Mikael

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Peter

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Martin (Mendez)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Martin (Lopez)

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Per

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
This thread had me laughing so much I was almost in tears. It was like the dude was whorein' them out with that poll at the top.

Frostangelstorm said:
...and what would you do with them?

I'd choose Mikael and spend a night with him talking about Opeth, their past, present and the plans on future, 70's prog and nerdy stuff like that. But all of the other Opeth guys are cool too, Mikael is just the most mysterious member of them all.

POST UR VOTE AND EXPLAIN USELF

:rolleyes:

Dude, come to your senses and just think about the way this fucking sounds.

Well lets look at the bright side guys. At least these new Opeth fans can be used as a good parody.

I was expecting this topic to be fun, and all the CAPS and mispesligsn were intentional for the sake of fun. If it weren't for the hostility of the so-called "vets" here, I think nobody would care?

But people who registered in September 2005 are all stupid cunts, huh? The earlier your registered, the dumber you are, however, I notice the contrary.

I'm sorry man but I just sounds so gay to me. It's a topic that would have better correspondence from a fanatical girl(boy band comes to mind) not some Metal dude.

And let me get something straight here. I'm not saying that all the recently registered Opeth fans from this forum are idiots just some of them tend to behave this way.

pac1288 said:
I'm sorry man but I just sounds so gay to me. It's a topic that would have better correspondence from a fanatical girl(boy band comes to mind) not some Metal dude.

And let me get something straight here. I'm not saying that all the recently registered Opeth fans from this forum are idiots just some of them tend to behave this way.

So, if we listen to metal, we're supposed to lack any kind of positive emotion and understanding whatsoever?

In that case, I guess I am not the typical metalhead, as I also dream and I am not ashamed to admit it. And just because spending nights with someone associated with nothing but sex in your mind, that's not my problem either. :)

Being emotional and sounding gay are two distinct things. I'm very emotional about my music. I will even say so and sometimes even make a thread about emotional subject matter when it comes to a band. There is nothing wrong with this at all. It's just the fact that your thread sounds gay and thats all there is to it.

Maybe you should of used different wording or something and your topic wouldn't have come out the way that it did. That's why your getting all these contradictory resposes from people.

This Thread should have been called "do you want to fuck an opeth member"
before this turns into three and fourway orgies I offer those who write this shit to stop before I personaly come into every one of your homes and kick your ass so bad you'd be going to the next opeth show in a wheel chair.
You're sucking the fun out of this forum.Makes me feel ashamed to post here.

nice posts. maybe all threads should be have to be approved by members who joined at say, august 13, 2003. or some other arbitrary date.
theres so much hostility here.

InHerArms said:
Mikael as he said in Kerrang he has a big cock so i wouid have Mikaels cock to keep me warm. But i have heard that BASS has a big ding dong as well :D

:lol: :lol:

Damn dude, this is some funny fucking shit to say the least.

It's almost as if this thread could have been titled: "If you could spend the night with one Opeth member and get fucked which one would it be"

Sorry guys I know I'm being immature but I just couldn't help it.

Truth or dare anyone.

you guys and your sexual fantasies, even the thread is sexual. :lol:
I would just like to hang out with the band( :worship: ) and scare the shit out of Christians with Mikael's devilish vox. :devil: . Travel in New Jersey's forest to search for the Jersey Devil, along the way get high :Smokedev:, and walking all fucked up and shit :loco: to the local liqour store and get piss drunked :loco: and for some unknown reason, the band leaves me at a ditch, passed out.

I believe it's all the so-called "veterans" who ruin the forum. Besides funny photoshops, they bring nothing but complaints and undeserved insults for the newcommers who aren't always n00bs, speaking of the state of mind, at all.

Of course, I'm not stereotyping everybody into this definition of a "veteran". Some of you people are cool to new members, but most of the veterans are cool only to those like them, or so I noticed.

This topic is gay? I can hardly agree. It's only gay if you want it to be.

You know I don't normally "pick" on people such as yourself. And I don't know if you have noticed but I don't treat newcomers this way. I don't care if this thread was created by someone that has been here from the beginning or from somebody that registered today. The fact is that the context of your thread literally cracked me up. And I just couldn't help but to add to the parody.

So I'm sorry man. I guess it was just the destiny of your thread. It wasn't meant to be.

:devil:

I guess it is.

But from my experience, it goes like this. If you post on internet message boards where people are not familiar with you and your intensions, you will most likely get misunderstood and not just once.

By the way, "spending a night" doesn't always mean "sex". :p

(no need for "Exactly, handjobs aren't sex" replies, please.)

I think its the fact that the title of the topic contains the words 'cold winter night'. If its a cold night, you need a way to keep warm, and clearly there's only one way that most people associate with keeping warm at night...

Maybe you should have asked which member of the band people would like to spend the day with!

But, in the non-sexual manner that the topic was intended - I would choose Mikael, to have a nice long chat about bizarre 70s prog rock. After all, he's a man who knows his music!