If you could be a member of any metal band...

In all seriousness, I'd like to be the drummer for Darkthrone because the music is pretty easy to play and I really get into the blast beats on albums like Soulside Journey and Blaze...

I'd like that to happen to me if I was a good drummer, that way I could make the drumming less boring on Under a Funeral Moon.

If I could choose any metal band to be in?
I'd choose being a guitarist for Upsidedown Cross,..shit that would be cool.Cheez doing bass and Larry Lifeless on vocals.I don't know which drummer there'd be but I love that fucking Doom/Punk blend..I'd fit right in :cool: It'll never happen though:zombie:

Chalk me up to be Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth.

..one of the best front men in metal. period. His stage presence is just crushing.

plus all that synchronized windmill headbanging? its like a sore dick, you cant beat it.

I would play:

Bass for Skinless (because those are great headbanging songs)
Drums for Symphony X
Bass for Bal-Sagoth

and I'm gonna have like 6 other side projects, including a symphonic brutal death band in the vein of Skinless.

If I could choose any metal band to be in?
I'd choose being a guitarist for Upsidedown Cross,..shit that would be cool.Cheez doing bass and Larry Lifeless on vocals.I don't know which drummer there'd be but I love that fucking Doom/Punk blend..I'd fit right in :cool: It'll never happen though:zombie:

This band sounds interesting... a doom/punk blend??? They must get really confused about whether to play really fast or really slow :)

Iced Earth, so that I can have nice long chats with the legendary Jon Schaffer.

Gamma Ray, simply because Kai Hansen and co. are a fun company to hang out with.

I'd play drums Meshuggah, if i was as good as Haake.
I would sing for Amon Amarth, if I had the same belly and beard.
I would be a bass player for Bolt Thrower.