which band you would most like to be in?

Fourka said:
Well, yes! This is what makes me want to move to Sweden so I could see some bands that I really like!!! Not that bands don't come in UK but see now for Finntroll??

Btw, your avatars rule!!!

Hell yeah, Finntroll had some bad luck with touring indeed :erk: They had to cancel two gigs already in Hungary... my vote would go to Finland, I'd like to live there :) In Helsinki, but ya know...nowdays all of the metalfans wanna move there hehe, in a few years Helsinki will be crowded with 18-20 years old rawkerz from all over the world :lol: :lol:

btw, thx ;) ever played with Undying?

Reactions: Fourka
_Zsuzsa_ said:
Hell yeah, Finntroll had some bad luck with touring indeed :erk: They had to cancel two gigs already in Hungary... my vote would go to Finland, I'd like to live there :) In Helsinki, but ya know...nowdays all of the metalfans wanna move there hehe, in a few years Helsinki will be crowded with 18-20 years old rawkerz from all over the world :lol: :lol:

btw, thx ;) ever played with Undying?

Hehe, I agree with Finland, and Scandinavia in general!

I have never played with undying! I bet you have :Spin:

Bass for Black Sabbath would be a life's ambition come true. So if Geezer Butler feels like taking an extended vacation or is doing something else I'm ready, willing and able. I've been playing bass for over 20 years and Sabbath has always been the major influence for me.
Sadly it seems unclear if Sabbath is going to do anything else in the near future. It would be a tragedy for the legacy to end. I can never get enough. I'm one of those few that love all of their stuff, from the beginning right till present.

Immortaldemon said:
Vocals for Cryptopsy, I think I'm better than Martin Lacroix.

I have to agree with you on that one! That guy is horrible live! The band is tight and totally kicks ass but the vocals suck ass!!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Yep, I have :) Do you like H.P. Lovecraft? This game was based on his writings. Damn creepy :eek:

Yes, sure I like Lovecraft! I will try this game after my exams. Only could you tell me what it's like? I mean is it like Diablo? Quake? Or say Baldur's Gate? Morronwind? I mean do you only just kill, or is it a story which requires other actions except just killling? Cause for examble Diablo has a story behind all this but after a while I forget it as the only thing I do is kill creatures. But say Torment is a like a "real" life story ....hehe...this game when I was playing it I was dreaming of it too. :zombie:

guitar in nevermore or opeth.....

or metallica, i'd kick them in the nuts non-stop until they started making good music again.

Trench said:
Guitar for Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Dark Tranquillity, or Nevermore.
headbob.gif

I would say Slayer cause I love their music, but that would mean that my solos would have to suck and I don't want them to suck:erk:

yeah, guitarist from nevermore would be fucking great!!
headbob.gif