which band you would most like to be in?

Guitar for Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Dark Tranquillity, or Nevermore.
headbob.gif

I would say Slayer cause I love their music, but that would mean that my solos would have to suck and I don't want them to suck:erk:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
:) have you ever seen them live?
I didn't but I will in Tuska...but now without the greatest guitarists ever...:cry:

unfortunately i have never seen them live!! I am jealous of you that you will see them in Tuska!! Well, my time will come too, isn't it? Anyway, I hope you enjoy them. You lucky!! :hotjump:

Thx, I'm sure I'll have a great time :) But it is really sad that I (and If you want to see them you too) have to go to another country to see them live :cry:

Okay, all artistic integrity and my love for music aside:

Keyboards for Alice Cooper. Imagine the amount of groupies! Imagine the booze! And all that plus cash for just playing stuff I could do in my sleep!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Thx, I'm sure I'll have a great time :) But it is really sad that I (and If you want to see them you too) have to go to another country to see them live :cry:

Well, yes! This is what makes me want to move to Sweden so I could see some bands that I really like!!! Not that bands don't come in UK but see now for Finntroll??

Btw, your avatars rule!!!

[ "Choose a band in which you would like to be a member of and choose what you would like to do (sing, play the guitar, keyboards, drums,etc)"

If Accept were to make another reunion I would love to be a guitarist for them. Playing guitar on stage with Wolf Hoffmann would be unreal. Of course I would have to stick mostly to rythm. After 18 years of playing, my chops still aren't up to his level. Of course if Vanden Plas ever wanted to add another guitarist, I am there as well......

Bryant