Which Band Would You Be Saddest About If They Stopped Making Music

Agalloch (With Ashes Against The Grain they showed they're not afraid to change and go into a new direction, I'm interested to see which new directions their futures hold)

These tracks especially stand out.

not unlike the waves,limbs,falling snow. I do think some of the other tracks are lacking.

I'll have to say Ulver, above all, because they never fail to surprise me with each successive release, and furthermore because their compositional abilities and sense of melody are second to none.

I'd be pretty pissed if Drudkh, Xasthur, and Leviathan hung it up. And goddammit, Cannibal Corpse too. I love that band. Each release improves upon the previous, yet to me, the first few with Christ Barnes are still (mostly) relevant. I know that there are far better things that I could be masturbating over, but I've always been a fan of that band, and Kill is an incredible death metal record, as full of hatred and spite and bile as anything any other band has done.

Nine Inch Nails

I've ran into a few metalheads who like this band lately. What's their best album to start with.

I have to agree with the ones who said they will miss Children Of Bodom and Ulver. If Alexi or if Ulver's vocalist dies (I dunno his name), it'll probably be as big of a tragedy as Quarthon's death was.

Wintersun-but Jari will make music forever :)
Nile
Symphony X-Not to be mean or anything...but I feel a heart attack coming on for Michael Romeo, I dont want that to happen :(
Necrophagist-I would cry...
Children of Bodom-well they need to bring their old style back...now
Heavenly
Amon Amarth
Ensiferum- awsome power metal...