Which Band Would You NOT MIND SO MUCH If They Stopped Making Music

I can't because I don't know what it means to like their newer stuff than their older stuff.

The albums up to and counting Panzerfaust were their best ones, true, but every single album they've released has been good or great. And the latest one is fucking good, as will the next one be. Darkthrone is the fist in the face of trendies.

Fuck yes.

While Heaven Wept should break up, because they're completely unlistenable.

I still think Slayer still has some good music now. Sure God Hates us All and Diabolus in Musica were average but I really like Christ Illusion. Best since 94 and yes i liked Divine Intervention. I serious do not know why it's so hated. IMO it's one their best albums.

I don't see why it's hated either... it's a good album.

opeth
pagan's mind
quo vadis
necrophagist

all 3 of these bands need to keep producing as much or produce more than they are now

I clicked "view post" for a laff, and then I lol'ed.

*There are 4 bands, not 3.
*You got the thread title ass about. You're supposed to list the bands you think should STOP making music.

Chucktard's back, and he's upped the tard level.

I clicked "view post" for a laff, and then I lol'ed.

*There are 4 bands, not 3.
*You got the thread title ass about. You're supposed to list the bands you think should STOP making music.

Chucktard's back, and he's upped the tard level.

I misunderstood this part

But then there are those bands you do like but you feel that are past their peak, so you wouldn't be disappointed if they stopped making music. Here's my list.

I just skimmed over that and assumed it meant bands who you like who should continue producing more music

and the 3 thing is just a minor mistake, so stop being a fucking cunt (BTW it's laugh not "laff")

You atleast like Velvet Darkness They Fear right ?
I've heard a few songs from that album. And although I'm not a big fan of female vox in metal - the girl(who, I'm sure is the only one reason why you like this band :rolleyes:)'s voice is not bad. But I can't fucking stand the male singer.

I've heard a few songs from that album. And although I'm not a big fan of female vox in metal - the girl(who, I'm sure is the only one reason why you like this band :rolleyes:)'s voice is not bad. But I can't fucking stand the male singer.

I actually like livs vocals and the music :rolleyes:, and rays growls are sick. Very moving album.

The only reason you like bands with guys is because you think they're hot you pervert!!