Which Band Gets you going

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Carnage

Dec 3, 2005
I was wondering which metal bands generally influence you lots... wether you are in a band or not, id like to know which bands and songs really get you into the music and make you WANT to go play a song or learn it, or even write your own... i find that Death makes me really want to go jam with my band.. necrophagist and amon amarth too.. they are great imo...

do tell.

megadeth. the guitar playing in rust in peace, killing is my buissness, and countdown to extinction makes me want to play my guitar.

Jesus, Amarantus, what do you like? At least this is better than "What album wants to make you break stuff?"

In Flames' older stuff and Opeth really inspires me to write. Wintersun too. Everything else actually makes me hate the music I write.

Zack said:
Jesus, Amarantus, what do you like? At least this is better than "What album wants to make you break stuff?"

In Flames' older stuff and Opeth really inspires me to write. Wintersun too. Everything else actually makes me hate the music I write.

Are you a fucking pawn or something? Do you like following the retarded shit that goes on in everyday life? THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING STUPID. Who the fuck cares what music 'gets you going.' As if that means something. The correct fucking answer is ALL MUSIC THAT YOU ENJOY. DUH.

Fucking christ, this thread will not spawn a single intelligent converstaion nor debat, which makes it pointless. PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD...PLZ.

I tried learning guitar to play run to the hills...I failed, so im sticking to drums :kickass:

Amarantus said:
Are you a fucking pawn or something? Do you like following the retarded shit that goes on in everyday life? THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING STUPID. Who the fuck cares what music 'gets you going.' As if that means something. The correct fucking answer is ALL MUSIC THAT YOU ENJOY. DUH.

Fucking christ, this thread will not spawn a single intelligent converstaion nor debat, which makes it pointless. PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD...PLZ.

Holy shit dude, why don't we delete every fucking thread then? I really think you should make some threads, because I know what you have is way more interesting than this. That wasn't sarcastic, by the way, I agree that this place is in need of some serious discussion.

Thread full of bullshit + no actual discussion + actual question fits better in "talk about music you like" thread = PADLOCK ON

Sorry 'bout that Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.