Which band do you have the most cds of?

Iron Maiden - 24 (includes some duplicates, like some Castle 2 CD versions)
Black Sabbath - 14 (includes some duplicates, because I got the Black Box)

Hold on to those Castle re-issues! They are hands down, the best CD re-issue package EVER. I have 2 Helloween ones, and 2 Maiden Ones. I have Powerslave, and Somewhere In Time. Helloween-Master of the Rings, and The Time and the Oath. On Master, they cover Grand Funk Railroads -Closer. It's done very well, not quite as good as the original, but still well done.:cool:

That wouldn't quite add up - check it:
http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=105

wrong you are!
YES
Time and A Word
The Yes Album
Fragile
Close To the Edge
Yessongs
Tales From Topographic Oceans
Relayer
Yesterdays
Going For the One
Tormato
Drama
Yesshows
Classic Yes
9012Live
Big Generator
Union
Box Set-4 Cd's
An Evening of Yes Music Plus
Symphonic Yes
Highlights-The Very Best Of Yes
Talk
Tales From Yesterday-A Yes Tribute-with 5 yes members on the album
Keys To Ascension-1
Keys To Ascension-2
Open Your Eyes
Beyond And Before
The Ladder
Magnification
Yes-House of Blues
Yes-Live at Montreux OOPs!! 34! And I'm not counting the 11 remasters, duh! YOU check again! Don't question a Yes fan, please!:rolleyes: Oh yeah, I forgot the other 2 box sets as well....oops!!

That's also not counting the Yes -Family and Friends albums. And of course, I'm not counting all the Yes member solo albums...should I bore you with a list of those as well? I learned long ago....don't always count on some computer geek to think they have everything on a computer archive, because they don't. That's why I go to record stores, and read actual books and magazines.

I was saying that to claim that that Yes only released 32 pieces of media doesn't make sense. According to that list, even excluding boxsets and DVD's, Yes have released 41 pieces of media.

I didn't count the DVDs at all, or EPs. Oh Yeah..I forgot the 94' Yes album Talk,(fixed it!) the last with Trevor Rabin on guitar. Great album. I'm sure it's more than 41, I just listed Albums. Ep's and a few rare things I didn't list. Yes only released about 3-4 ep's their whole 40 years as a band. I have a bootleg of their 79 unfinished album, they never released. Jon left the band, and Rick Wakeman too. But I don't consider that an album. Only 2 or 3 bits of lyrics were used on the 1980 album Drama with Trevor Horn on vocals, and Geoff Downes (ex-Buggles members)on keyboards. Underrated album for sure!

I'd love to have more Iron Maiden stuff, but geez, they have so much! I just gave up ever trying years ago, and stuck with the albums I like from them. My best friend brought back some neat Maiden stuff from Japan in the late 80's. He has these little ep's on little 3 inch discs, complete with a plastic adapter, so you can play them in a cd player. They had 3-4 songs on them. With complete 3 inch artwork cases...like today's digipacks, but these were made back in 87-89. Lucky fucker!

Probably Lamb of God or another lighter band...
Purely as a result of my lack of funds to support my CD habit, otherwise it would probably be Dying Fetus, but I got into LoG first.

I do still love LoG, but they not my favorite band anymore. I have this forum to thank for that.

Tell me about it! I let my drummer talk me into working with him a little over a year ago, after my lawn business took a major hit from theft, and a divorce, which caused me to sell my house(you know...half hers!) and move a little far from my route. After a few paychecks he looks over my shoulder one payday, and says " See, good paycheck, man...that's gotta be close to what you were bringing in with your business!" I laughed and reminded him I used to make 45-55,000 a year, and that I had to put in 15 hours overtime to get the total he thought was good. Since that time the electrician company has layed me off twice, and now only the owner and his son works there!
I've only bought about 10 cd's since my layoff 7 months ago. When I was working there, I only would buy maybe 1-3 a month. I'm still looking for work, and at the same time, trying to restart my lawn business.

Tell me about it! I let my drummer talk me into working with him a little over a year ago, after my lawn business took a major hit from theft, and a divorce, which caused me to sell my house(you know...half hers!) and move a little far from my route. After a few paychecks he looks over my shoulder one payday, and says " See, good paycheck, man...that's gotta be close to what you were bringing in with your business!" I laughed and reminded him I used to make 45-55,000 a year, and that I had to put in 15 hours overtime to get the total he thought was good. Since that time the electrician company has layed me off twice, and now only the owner and his son works there!
I've only bought about 10 cd's since my layoff 7 months ago. When I was working there, I only would buy maybe 1-3 a month. I'm still looking for work, and at the same time, trying to restart my lawn business.

:zombie: That sucks man. Move on up to Illinois and you can room with me :p

And looking at my Yes collection, it appears that I have more of them than anything else, not even counting the GH albums (I have all of those too)

Alice Cooper - 25 (23 studio, 2 live)
Edguy - 13 (7 studio, 1 live, 1 comp/best of, 3 EPs, 1 single)
Iron Maiden - 13 (11 studio, 2 live)
Kreator - 13 (11 studio, 1 live, 1 comp/best of)
Metallica - 11 (8 studio, 1 live, 1 cover album, 1 EP)

Iron Maiden - 7
Iced Earth - 3
Manowar - 2
Dream Theater - 1
Opeth - 1
Judas Priest - 1
Epica - 1
Grave Digger - 1
Running Wild - 1
Three Inches of Blood - 1
Turisas - 1 (though I lost it)
Virgin Steele - 1