If you could join any band...

dragonfu

Father Figure
May 14, 2003
South Carolina
Visit site
If you could join any band who would it be, and why this band?
what would you contribute to it? your killer voice :yell: , your instrumental virtuosity :Smokin: , your inspiring writing ability :cool: , your production values :zzz: , your fashion sense :yow: , etc, etc, yadayadayada :D

I would join Cryptopsy but not take Flo's place. I would watch him every show and warm up with him so I could learn from the best!;)

Hmm...This is a damn good thread. It's a tossup whether I would join a kickass real metal band, or go for a nu metal band like Metallica to make the big bucks. Nah, I would choose a high quality metal band that also sells huge numbers of albums, I would have to say Iron Maiden. I could be the fourth guitarist and just play a few notes here and there and makes a ton of money and retire when the band retires, which is in like maybe two years.

I'd join Limp Bizkit- for a variety of reasons; First, I think I would be the best musician- hell even the best lyricist in the band( even though I have never written song lyrics in my life). Second, I would be quite wealthy- and could retire quite comfortably. Lastly, the women, Fred the idiot seems to be going out with a new bombshell every time I read Blabbermouth.net- I wouldnt mind his leftovers- nor the young groupies the band somehow has.

I know I'm gonna' get flamed for this, but what the hell?! I don't care...

I'd join Guns N' Roses. I'd be backing vocals and I'd do the keyboarding. I'd also contribute my wonderful pieces of lyrical material.

I'd like to play guitar in Suffocation, Nile, or Dying Fetus. Of course I'm not good enough to replace the guitarists in these bands. I can play songs from these bands though when I actually bother to figure out how to play them.