Have you ever met the Mikael? my dream!

opeth900

New Metal Member
May 17, 2007
jjust a simple question to know if you guys had the chance to talk to him... I've never met him and that is my dream! Everything he has done with opeth mean so much to me... I just can't stand to hear the new stuff and to see the band with the new faces! With fredrik and martin axenrot, I think opeth is going in the right direction! I just hope they'll come in Quebec...I'd be screaming in front of the stage! Id' really like to met him after the show...this guy is my GOD!!!!!! Thanks Mikael for the great music you've done and for the great music you'll do! Opeth is just fantastic Mikael!

Sorry, I just wanted to write have you ever met the band and I changed it for Mikael and I forgot to erase the "the"...The name of the thread is suppose to be have you ever met Mikael?

I met him after a show last year in PA. I got him to sign the hatch cover for my PRS. He is a great guy, and my son loved his accent. I know alot of professional musicians that don't care, and are rude to their fans. But Mike on the other hand always seems sincere.

Sorry, I just wanted to write have you ever met the band and I changed it for Mikael and I forgot to erase the "the"...The name of the thread is suppose to be have you ever met Mikael?

sorry man, i didn't want to rag.. it was just funny for me and unfortunately i haven't met him:erk:

yeha ive met him couepl times....!!!!....hahaha...got my pics taken....my DVD signed and even my ticket stub signed...hhahhaa
DSC03136.jpg

DSC03129.jpg

I know ive abused every opertunity to post these pics.....and i lvoe it....ahhahha.......PEAC EOUT

I saw Mike and Peter hanging out at the Fillmore in SF about a year and half ago. I was too chicken shit to talk to them, besides i really didn't have anything to say that a million people have already said.

I met mikael in hartford ct., usa -a couple years ago, me and my friend waited for him after the showa nd got a picture with him and met the other guys in front of the bus at like midnight, there all great.

Yeah I met him before and after the Philly show last October, nice guy. They all were nice. Mikael said that he was taking me and my friend Emily back to Sweden with him:lol: