Have any of you ever dreamt about opeth?

I dreamt I went to the Auckland gig, and couldn't get any seats, because I'd paid for cheaper tickets. So I was standing, looking over the edge of this massive cliff that was the theatre, and Opeth were playing down below.

The seats were like large royal seats, and were directly behind me, in rows, all situated on a large hill that was part of the cliff I was on. I decided to sit on one of them, as they weren't taken, but I felt uneasy as I hadn't paid for them. After a few moments, Opeth began to play and everything rocked, literally, and started shaking a little.

All of a sudden Mikael was in my house, talking to my mum (!), and he turned, looked at me, and did a weird grin. Then there was something about him playing guitar while various relatives were around, possibly in one of their houses.

It was all rather bizarre.

No. And I think i'd be very wierded out if I did. I mean, if u are dreaming about a band, or particular members of band. That's just...

I have had a dream once or twice about being in a band though. And I totally ripped on guitar, and I remember hearing the music in my dreams. All original songs, and amazing too, and in waking I'd still be hearing the melody, but would forget soon after.

I've had dreams where I've listened to Opeth. WTF is up with the cancer thing in your dream you freak!

I had a dream this morning about sawing off a midget's arms with a serrated pair of scissors. . . I remember hearing the song deliverance in a dream before, I was sitting in a car with the words "SCOTLAND YARD" written on the site hitting a bong with some hot chick.

I dreamt my dad bought a awesome (dream-like) special edition of Still Life or some Opeth album.
It was an LP with a box and that beautiful cover. It was something magical with that LP and I was so
jealous I didn't bought it. It was the last copy.

I remember that in the dream it cost 2000 swe kronor and thats approx $260 before you ask :)

Jon Snow said:
I had a dream that I went to an Opeth show on the top of Mt. Everest. It was fucking amazing. People were going crazy and jumping of the edge of the mountain. There were also yetis moshing near the stage and throwing snow balls at everyone. :headbang:

Thats gotta be the best dream ebber:p

i've had dreams about opeth lots of times, but more often shagrath from dimmu borgir appears in my dreams, and occasionally warrel from nevermore or alexi from cob.

blacksummer said:
yea,i had dreamt about opeth regulary a week before the gig and i'm dreaming again and again since i still couldn't forget :p the gig was only 4days ago
and i again dreamt of mike last nite i met with him it was awesome i even kissed him:loco: :headbang: :kickass: :lol: :zombie:

affinityband said:
Actually i think i dreamt about the gig before i went to it.

I had a dream of going to a gig when I was about 13. And I managed to see that act a year later. It wasnt Opeth thought.