News from the melloboat!!

Yes it is !!!!!
I saw some torrent files like Melloboat Part I , Melloboat Part II and so on, and comus' one is part six.

I believe you might be thinking about the D i n o d a n c e recordings from the Melloboat? If that's the case, it's not the actual DVD, but some video recordings by some of the guys on the D i n o d a n c e board (which no longer exists). However, some of the stuff from those recordings will be on the actual Melloboat DVD (Stefan asked if he could use some of the stuff). Just a few clips of the D i n o d a n c e guys talking if I understood it right when I talked to the guy who edited it.

If I understood things right, the actual Melloboat DVD is finished and all that is left is for Opeth's management to sign the ok before they can ship it out. So it should be released soonish.

The Comus DVD from the Melloboat is a separate DVD, sold by Comus, which has already been released.

I believe you might be thinking about the D i n o d a n c e recordings from the Melloboat? If that's the case, it's not the actual DVD, but some video recordings by some of the guys on the D i n o d a n c e board (which no longer exists). However, some of the stuff from those recordings will be on the actual Melloboat DVD (Stefan asked if he could use some of the stuff). Just a few clips of the D i n o d a n c e guys talking if I understood it right when I talked to the guy who edited it.

If I understood things right, the actual Melloboat DVD is finished and all that is left is for Opeth's management to sign the ok before they can ship it out. So it should be released soonish.

The Comus DVD from the Melloboat is a separate DVD, sold by Comus, which has already been released.

ahh I don't know actually. But I dropped an email to Comus yesterday asking about the release, and they told me they have released it a month ago !
Of course, i went to download it but i found other parts too.. but the links are either fucked up or have to pay which i can't do so.

ahh I don't know actually. But I dropped an email to Comus yesterday asking about the release, and they told me they have released it a month ago !
Of course, i went to download it but i found other parts too.. but the links are either fucked up or have to pay which i can't do so.

I haven't watched the Comus DVD myself, but the ones who have say that the sound is MUCH better...