Apr 30, 2008
Sup everybody, just got back from the columbus show the setlist is as follows:

Master's Apprentice
Baying of the Hounds
To rid the Disease
Wreath( My highlight of the night )
Heir Apparent
The Drapery Falls

Good show, but to short. Mike told the crowd no need to worry they will be doing a full U.S. tour in September.

peace.

the original poster messed up a tad.

the entire setlist was

Demon of the fall
Masters App
Baying of the hounds
in my time of need
serenity painted death
wreath
to rid the decease
heir apperent
the drapery falls

it was a good show, iv never been to that venue is it was unique, that it was INSIDE of a freakin church! mike was very funny. He played some camel for us, played a few riffs from opeth songs. played part of hours of wealth.. but said he cant remember the song!

good show indeed

Sup everybody, just got back from the columbus show the setlist is as follows:

Master's Apprentice
Baying of the Hounds
To rid the Disease
Wreath( My highlight of the night )
Heir Apparent
The Drapery Falls

Good show, but to short. Mike told the crowd no need to worry they will be doing a full U.S. tour in September.

peace.

I just got back from the show as well.... it was a fantastic setlist, too bad it was over all too quickly. I can't wait for September!

That's pretty awsome. Seems a little more involved then the show I went to. But Mikael said he had a bit of a cold which was obvious. He also had a cold when I went to see them at their last headliner tour...or it could of been a case of bottle fever :lol:...seriously they seemed a little buzzed that night.

the original poster messed up a tad.

the entire setlist was

Demon of the fall
Masters App
Baying of the hounds
in my time of need
serenity painted death
wreath
to rid the decease
heir apperent
the drapery falls

it was a good show, iv never been to that venue is it was unique, that it was INSIDE of a freakin church! mike was very funny. He played some camel for us, played a few riffs from opeth songs. played part of hours of wealth.. but said he cant remember the song!

good show indeed

Ummm are you describing the Millvale,PA show? I was at that show and what you described was EXACTLY that show, down to the church and playing Camel. Or were they in a church in Ohio as well?

yeah i went to the PA show. I just posted the real setlist, since the OP had it a bit short.