News from the melloboat!!

ndSinister

Metalist
May 2, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Hey guys,
I'm on the boat now. The gigs yesterday were great and among all Opeth were awesome!
I have loads of pictures and some videos but I will post them when I get back home. I met the band. They are so cool! They are hanging up with the fans during the gigs... so COOL!!!

anyway the setlist if I remember correctly was:
1. Master's Apprentice
2. The Drapery Falls
3. Baying of the Hounds
4. Harvest (special version!)
5. Serenity painted death
6. Heir Apparent (from the new album, Watershed)
7. Demon of the Falls

anyway, gotta go!
C YA GUYZ

you lucky b*stard!! i bet it was awesome! what was the new song like? i cant f*cking wait til Watershed comes out!!!

DAMN. Impeccable setlist!!!

I, too, thought that the new song would be Coil (with Nathalie). Can anyone confirm this?

damn you lucky people.....serenity painted death !!! I wish they would keep that song a bit longer in their setlist so that I get to hear it next summer !!!

A that's a cool setlist. Serenity painted death!!!! Goddamn, hope they keep that in the set. Amazing song. And yeah a little more details about the new songs would be nice!

Thanks for the update anyway!

serenity painted death ...

i wish, could have been there!! this song, has some groove ... it fukkin' kicks ass. your not more, but a lucky lucky guy :)
i hope they'll play harvest & serenity on their festival tour. that would be great.
and now we nee live footage of the new song!!!

x)

Great setlist. Did anyone who attended see if this was filmed in any way? I just can't give up hoping that this gig will be included as extra material on the Roundhouse DVD ... I know its extremely unlikely, but one can always dream = ) Considering how long we've waited for that DVD I really hope the inclusion of more material could be one of the reasons for the delay ...

Rock on!