News from the melloboat!!

your really funny sometimes ya know that?? lmao,do an opeth cover so!!

thanks for giving me the credit for bringin my dads videocamera (without him knowing) and holding it for ages and then spending ages ripping,converting and remastering the sound so you can post it here and say "here ya go lads!".

I think someone is getting my cock in their ear when i get home! mmmmmm

by the way.aswell as uploading the video to youtube "I" also uploaded a high quality version of the song (audio only) to rapidshare so here it is and enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/99523147/Opeth_-_Heir_Aparent__master_.mp3

You should keep an eye on this dude. Here is his work :
www.myspace.com/pabulum1

Yeah I know Comus will release their show seperately but what im aming at is the dvd covering most bands that played incl. Opeth. its kinda dissapointing its been a year and we dont even have a release date :( This was one of the biggest experiences in life, i wanna relive that experience.

Yeah I know Comus will release their show seperately but what im aming at is the dvd covering most bands that played incl. Opeth. its kinda dissapointing its been a year and we dont even have a release date :( This was one of the biggest experiences in life, i wanna relive that experience.

Last time I was talking to Stefan about it he was still clearing rights from the different bands. I'll see if I can get an update.

I don't know if anyone have seen this:

watch