guys/girls that liked long hair on guys/girls:

An 8 year old asked if I were a girl once. In 2004. I was already at full size and height. WHAT?!

actually its the other way around sometimes...i remember about a year or two ago there was this person working at Roundtable and i asked Sean (after a while) "whos that tall chick???" and hes all "uhhh lol...thats Leland" he told me about Leland before this encounter (just some dude he was friends with)...so im like "oh fuck...lol"
so then he turns around and says "HEY LELAND! she totally thought you were a chick!!!" and Leland goes "no worries...i get that all the time..." D:
i see dudes around here with longer hair and i think they are chicks because they tend to look so youthfull and feminine...

Happens to Serge and me a lot that guys call from behind: " Yo, chickies!"
And when they pass us by and look over their shoulder it's: "Oh shit, one is a guy!"

We always have to laugh so hard about it but ok, i can't blame the guys when they see this from behind ...

P1010253.jpg

:devil:

^ haha! aww kevin, I think most males with really nice long hair get that
at least once in their life-time if not more :lol:
LOL! You're not kidding. Once upon a time, many years ago, now, I was with my now ex husband at a local metal club. It was dark and all, and we were sitting at a table together. Some guy kept making eyes from the other side of the room, but it was totally wrong. My ex was the uber jealous type and even he wasn't freaking out -- we were just discussing it, 'cause it looked like he was making eyes at Paul, not me, but that had to be wrong, right? Then the guy gets up and comes over to 'make his move.' Imagine his surprise when all 6'4" of my ex stood up and faced him. It was wild. You watched the realization, then the horror, then the terror wash over his face. Then Paul let him off the hook and he slunk, humiliated, back to his table to face his buddies. $20 says he made an appt with the optomitrist the next day. :D