People with shorter hair.

Reminiscence

Oblique and Nebulous
Nov 1, 2005
Lakewood, CO
I have long hair, but I'm sick of it all...the huge clumps I always have to comb out, hair collecting on the floor, wet back after a shower, etc. But I don't know anything about short hair styles. Post pictures of yourselves so I can get some ideas as to what would still look somewhat metal and not gay.

just go to the barber and instruct him to make it short, but with like two or three inches on top and layered in the back. it's pretty general. pick up some hair paste and you're good to go.
there are different degrees of short hair!
I always liked this:
vanilla%20sky%20SPLASH.jpg

I'm around here right now:
christian-bale-061.jpg

this is wonderful:
price2.jpg

A really easy hairstyle is a messy, out of bed look.
You just use some spiking hairglue, freezing hairspray (I use Got2Be for both), and/or wax/pomade (although they can both be difficult to wash out, so it can leave build up in your hair) while your hair is damp. Then use a clean hand towel and gently rub it on your hair, but also try to control the direction. It's a very simple look (takes me about a minute), and goes well with almost anything

Also do an oil treatment every couple of weeks or so. Just put some jojoba oil on your hair and let it sit for a while.

ironically i just got my haircut an hour ago.

*edit*
forgot to say that i always get my haircut short because i just look like a ninny with long hair.

Are you my girlfriend? Does it affect you?
See, it's stuff like this that makes it hard for me to believe you when you told me you're not bitter lately.

I'd love to give you some short hair advice, but unfortunately I'm not very qualified in that field haha.

I'm shaving the fuck out of my head when I eventually cut my hair off. And I don't plan on telling anyone when I do it. It'll be fun to confuse people.