People with shorter hair.

I would never shave my head. I might not even cut my hair for a while, but eventually it's going to be too long to maintain and then something has to happen to it. I would never want to waste cash on things like hair gels or sprays either. Those people obsessed with how metal they look are usually pricks. I met one a few weeks ago. He kept going on and on about how metal I was not because I was wearing shorts that evening (keep in mind people like this also tend to listen to bands like Manowar and Dream Evil). "Shorts aren't metal!" "Short hair isn't metal!" Anyone who says things like these is as vain as a 17th century British woman.

There are some people who do look better with short hair. My brother looked like shit with long hair, now he's shaved it all off and he actually looks good these days. My family has natural curly hair though and if you don't work on it for hours it turns into a frizz bomb. And many men don't like to spend an eternity on their hair much, and my bro...well it was pretty darn frizzy. Words cannot describe it! Not pube, not nappy, but...if you stick your finger in a light socket maybe you will get the right look my brother had. :lol:

I am "of Nordic descent," why do you think I grew it in the first place? Hint: Not metal. Actually, it was a hair style I hadn't tried yet, but the oher part too.

usually the saying is along the lines of how "falls onto your back"

I could do with less nose hair , myself.

Oh, I have the back hair. I'm not happy about it either because my back is hideous due to it.

I would never shave my head. I might not even cut my hair for a while, but eventually it's going to be too long to maintain and then something has to happen to it. I would never want to waste cash on things like hair gels or sprays either. Those people obsessed with how metal they look are usually pricks. I met one a few weeks ago. He kept going on and on about how metal I was not because I was wearing shorts that evening (keep in mind people like this also tend to listen to bands like Manowar and Dream Evil). "Shorts aren't metal!" "Short hair isn't metal!" Anyone who says things like these is as vain as a 17th century British woman.

shorts are not metal? im screwd then, all i wear is shorts. unless im at work. then i cant. fucking nazis!

I like my hair, it's a bitch sometimes. However, I was born with (luckily) my dad's thick hair. Only time it bugs me is when I'm going for the tail and hear that snap when a knot comes loose by force. It's loud (for me at least) because my hair is so thick.

However, do what you want. Long hair =/= (that's a mega-equals with a slash through it) metal.

Long hair is just a pain in the ass. Much more convenient to have whatever hair style you find easiest to maintain.