People with shorter hair.

Depends on the person. Some women look better with shorter. Most guys look better with short.
Seriously. What's with skinny chumps with long thin hair that clings to their head and face? That's fucking retarded. Learn to be vain cocksmokers.

When I had long hair I went outside with it wet when it was cold and it froze into icicles it was pretty awesome...

I miss my long hair, my family pulled a crazy intervention an forced me to cut it... I'm still pissed.

I mean look at how weak that hair is :(...
<-----

i don't get how people can bitch about how difficult it is to maintain, my hair is like a foot and a half long (or 3 inches past my mantits) and i just wash it and dry it everyday and comb it, its not that bad. it may take you like an extra 15 minutes a day of work but its not so insanely difficult that you have to cut it or you'll go insane. i figure i might as well grow it now because when you get old you'll go bald and then you have all the time you want to have short hair/shaved head so you might as well enjoy it as long as you can.

When I had long hair I went outside with it wet when it was cold and it froze into icicles it was pretty awesome...

I miss my long hair, my family pulled a crazy intervention an forced me to cut it... I'm still pissed.

I mean look at how weak that hair is :(...
<-----

In terms of metal, perhaps it is weak. But it works well, ya sexy devil, you.

What exactly makes it such a hassle? Mine is past my waist and all I ever do is wash it, condition it sometimes, dry it, and brush it. Aside from the hair all over the bathroom and shower drain (which is to be expected), it's really not the big of a deal for me.

It takes a lot longer to wash and also more shampoo. It takes longer to comb because it snarls daily and at the end of every morning I have a big pile of hair on my desk. Unless I have it tied up it's ALWAYS in my way, whether it be with reading, eating, or even showering. Stray hair is constantly littering my floor, eventually forming into copious "Loose Hair Tumbleweeds". Every morning it's like I have to walk around with a towel attached to my head that takes two hours to dry. I can't get past the social restrictions and awful noise of being a man using a hair dryer. So I have Wet Back Syndrome every morning. I could go on a lot longer with all the bullshit people with short hair never have to deal with.

It takes a lot longer to wash and also more shampoo. It takes longer to comb because it snarls daily and at the end of every morning I have a big pile of hair on my desk. Unless I have it tied up it's ALWAYS in my way, whether it be with reading, eating, or even showering. Stray hair is constantly littering my floor, eventually forming into copious "Loose Hair Tumbleweeds". Every morning it's like I have to walk around with a towel attached to my head that takes two hours to dry. I can't get past the social restrictions and awful noise of being a man using a hair dryer. So I have Wet Back Syndrome every morning. I could go on a lot longer with all the bullshit people with short hair never have to deal with.

correct me if i'm interpreting that wrong but you're so insecure you can't be a man using a hair drier? thats pretty lame. also maybe you're balding but there shouldn't be so much hair from combing that theres a big pile of hair on your desk, maybe some you pull out of your hairbrush but if you're brushing everyday and use conditioner or something it shouldn't be that serious.

I disagree. No woman looks better with short hair.

Agreed.

Sounds like your losing quite a bit of hair. Granted, you are older than me so probably nothing too serious.

i don't get how people can bitch about how difficult it is to maintain, my hair is like a foot and a half long (or 3 inches past my mantits) and i just wash it and dry it everyday and comb it, its not that bad. it may take you like an extra 15 minutes a day of work but its not so insanely difficult that you have to cut it or you'll go insane. i figure i might as well grow it now because when you get old you'll go bald and then you have all the time you want to have short hair/shaved head so you might as well enjoy it as long as you can.

Keep in mind people have different hair types. Not everyone has fair, straight hair. Some have very thick, curly hair that is much harder to manage.

correct me if i'm interpreting that wrong but you're so insecure you can't be a man using a hair drier? thats pretty lame. also maybe you're balding but there shouldn't be so much hair from combing that theres a big pile of hair on your desk, maybe some you pull out of your hairbrush but if you're brushing everyday and use conditioner or something it shouldn't be that serious.

I try not to use a hair blower or any kind of heating iron for my hair.It damages the hair quite quickly if you use it too often. Drying your hair in a towel is the best method, though it may take longer.

I try not to use a hair blower or any kind of heating iron for my hair.It damages the hair quite quickly if you use it too often. Drying your hair in a towel is the best method, though it may take longer.

I do the towel-wrap thing and leave my hair in the towel for about 10-20, depending on the rest of my getting ready for the day. After that, I brush it straigh, put on a little Fructis hair serum stuff and then blow dry it the rest of the way dry... which takes about 5-7 minutes usually. I need to blow dry my hair or it gets messy wavy and looks unkempt.

The reasons I'd look ridiculous with long hair is because I have incredibly dense hair. I also have multiple cowlicks, and whenever my hair starts to grow out, it just sort of layers on itself and starts to wave. It doesn't really "grow down". It just kind of collects on top of itself and grows outward, omnidirectionally. So the prospect of long hair with my hair follicle density and the way that it grows isn't a good one. I also do not, have a long hair face at all, in my opinion.
I've never really cared about the long hair or no hair thing with the metal cliche/stereotype and the fact that I have "normal people" hair if you will. I just wouldn't be able to pull it off for reasons out of my control and can't even fathom myself with it.

I do the towel-wrap thing and leave my hair in the towel for about 10-20, depending on the rest of my getting ready for the day. After that, I brush it straigh, put on a little Fructis hair serum stuff and then blow dry it the rest of the way dry... which takes about 5-7 minutes usually. I need to blow dry my hair or it gets messy wavy and looks unkempt.

Does blow drying help with waves Jace? Can you give other anti wave tips?