Regarding The Bio Page, Mullets, And Other Stuff....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
What's going on NEVERHEADZ? Just thought I would drop by and see what's going on. Been real busy, working 40-45+ hours a week, getting computer fixed, etc.... In regards to the BIO PAGE, Yes I had a mullet, but now my hair is short. I cut it for various reasons and wish I hadn't cut it so short, but life goes on. Ledmag has seen pictures of me with longer hair than what's on the BIO page, and he has seen me with my new "short" hair. As for ledmag, he looks nothing like the pictures on the Bio page. His hair is longer and so is his beard. He looks like "Grizzly Adams":lol: and he is skinny as hell. Anyway, he's a great guy and so is his wife, family, and friends. They always make me feel welcome and I have a good time whenever I visit ledmag's "neck of the woods." To answer another question, Kentucky may be the "mullet capital" of the world, I dont' know. It's purely coincidental that ledmag and I sent in pictures of us both having so called "mullets". Anyway, ledmag is very talented on guitar and I can barely play. I guess he did like the riff I showed him though. Like I said, I'm "rusty". Been listening to WITCHERY, CATHEDRAL, ICED EARTH (SOMETHING WICKED), and various MP3 stuff ledmag let me borrow like ALCHEMIST, MARTYR, GOREFEST, etc... Very interesting. Later for now. Cheers

mullet capital hahaha.

I think its florida dude. hahahha......florida is the trailor park capital.

thanks for the kind words., same to you as well,. pal.

Actually, i went to a few mullet pages a while back just for shits and giggles, and the cut is pretty much wide spread. Its everywhere. The most common cut in the world. BUt i still think florida is the cap hahahha.