Votes: 4 26.7%
  • D

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
So, after a flame war about whose face looks more like his ass, I thought it'd be nice to start a beauty (or lack thereof) contest... Since there aren't any pics on the neverheadz pic page, we'll start with these 4 cause I'm guessing ledmag and dsm won't mind...

A.
me.jpg

B.
735956.jpg

The guy on the left people... sorry I couldn't get this pic to display when I started the thread... used an old pic of dsm... might have cost him some votes :D

C.
ledmag1.jpg

D.
Guerrilla.jpg

So there ya have it... Vote. It'd be nice if more people posted their pics to get a bigger contest going. No hard feelings or anything this is just for fun.

edit: Silly me, I forgot to say who the people in the pics are although I'm pretty sure you know already.
A. Lord of Metal
B. dead6skin6mask6
C. ledmag
D. ME

Hmm... I haven't figured out yet how we can have both men and women in the same contest so I guess we can start a female beauty contest later. But what the hell post one anyways.

Good god Guerrilla, we get the point. See, I only voted for myself 1 time, because I am humble, you on the other hand have no humility. 33 times, when will it end Guerrilla, when will it end.

Hey Bleeding

Post some more .....you are cute as hell honey.

Yeah, look at that big smile in the bottom right hand corner. :lol: But hey, I can't say anything. I definitely can't say anything.

Send more brains ....I meen pics Bleeding
Finally a cutie around here

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
:lol: That's what the bottom right picture is for :p
I just don't smile in pictures..maybe I'm weird?
naw, its just all the pictures i see from people here at UM are like unhappy. nobody fuckin smiles. you can be metal and still smile people haha.
-neal