Votes: 4 26.7%
  • B

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • C

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • D

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
No thanks ...I would rather drink from the dick of a goat.

I have a goat in my backyard, since I'm into beastiality too... However she's getting kinda old so I'll sell her to you. Make an offer.

Well, Guerrilla, your cousin took a nice picture. It's a pretty classic shot, but the fact that you're not looking at the camera makes it actually kind of say something. I usually can not stand it when people look at the camera in my shoots, unless I say, "Ok, now look at the camera." And I love black and white, too. That's the best way to take a picture, if you ask me. So, I don't know if you were asking me, but if you were, that's what I have to say about it. :wave:

I changed my avatar. Yeah, that's some of my track medals. Gold and silver. Oh, and we have a T1 at school, so I thought I would take advantage of it and vote for myself a couple of times. Ok, a little more than a couple. :lol:.

Sorry that I did, I just couldn't help it. That evil voice in my head just started making me do things. Of course, the most evil thing I could think of was to come here and vote for myself a bunch of times.

I voted for Guerrilla

Here's a pic of me since we are on the photo subject. This pic is about 5 months old.
die2.jpg

jeff5.jpg

Hey Lord, if you were gonna take a pic doing the devil thing \m/ \m/ and post it here, you could at least have the decency to wear a black shirt.

Originally posted by ledmag
Great pic there POET.

Well, i suppose im gonna have to get off my ass and present a new pic.

Yeah, we got some cheaters hey. hahahah

ty mate. Yours was nice too but i had to vote for G's b/c u cant beat a back and white photo. :cool:

POET<<>>>No problem man. hahaha. Vote the way you want. WIll not bother me at all. Im sure some think im as ugly as they come. Their right to you know.

That B&W pic is pretty cool.

Im not voteing at all BTW. This is a good thread though.

Originally posted by ledmag
POET<<>>>No problem man. hahaha. Vote the way you want. WIll not bother me at all. Im sure some think im as ugly as they come. Their right to you know.

Actually u look Metal and thats what i like , Lord looks like a jocky Linkin Park Fan :lol:

Oh, just to tell you, I really didn't commit suicide there. Would've been kind of hard to type the bang of the gun. And also, I edited the post.