could the bio page have been possibly updated?!

hahaha

later dude

***Im on MSN trying to convince my friend steve to change his screen name to SODOMY STEVE***

Trapped:
ok, compared to most of the boardmembers, we both passed 20..
Do you think that makes us old? I don't think so!
Whatever you say...but i have a feeling you're not telling the truth ;)

xxx Iris xxx

This is waHt you said in the Hey leds, we're BOTH saved thread

Originally posted by Trapped
Mine is exactly like WD's, and i'm not even legally an adult

So at what age are you legally considered an adult over there? 21? What?

Originally posted by Iris
I've lost a few pounds again, man...only a few to go and i'm there! (i'm gonna tell you all a little secret in here: two years ago i weight more than 110 kilo's..that's about 220 pounds! :eek:
I already lost more then 60 pounds..pfff..and tomorrow i have to go to the gym, again!
Man, i feel so wonderful nowadays, ok..i go the the gym like i live there but i know why i'm doing it! POE is perfect for a good workout, that's even more addictive!

xxx Iris xxx

Interesting number that 110kg. (242lbs) That's the same amount I benchpress. Too bad all the gyms I go to play that radio hit crap.

ha, yeah..
Well, i felt like i was bench pressing all of the time when i was like that!!!
Man, i just couldn't take it anymore, i had to lose weight.
Best thing is, when people ask me "Are you on a diet? where can i find it?" I have the best thing to say in ages and i'm so proud of that: " no, i started to take care and love myself for a change"..
And it still works! Like i said, only a few pounds left (less then 30) and then i'm there! Finally, a succes-story in my life! ;)

xxx Iris xxx

hahahha, EY>>>>FLORIDA is the mullet capital hahahha. BUt lots of those are around here.

Im sending in a new one SOON hahahha. You fuckers will flip, you wont even recognize me hahahha.

Hey Trapped, whats a "superbogan"? And yes I have many "homemade" sleeveless shirts, also known as "wife-beaters". (But in no way do I condone violence towards women). I use to lift weights and workout at the gym, I benched pressed 275 pounds at one time, probably couldn't do it know though. It's been about a year/year and a half since I last lifted weights. I still try to do pushups and sit ups, and doing farm work will keep you somewhat built and fit, (housing tobacco, bailing hay). Also, you can barely see my tattoos in those pictures. I'll try to take better ones. In closing, I would like to compliment Tee and Iris on their nice looks. I think both of you women are very attractive. I'm sure others will think the same. Also, I would like to see pictures of others. (ledmag, Tee, Iris, DSM, Narrot, Metros, Lil' Witch, myself, and others where brave enough to send in pictures) As I said in another thread, the next time I visit ledmag, He and I will try to take a picture of what we both look like now, (me with short hair, him with longer hair and beard.) Later for now its 3 a.m.

Originally posted by ZANEX
And yes I have many "homemade" sleeveless shirts, also known as "wife-beaters".

In closing, I would like to compliment Tee and Iris on their nice looks. I think both of you women are very attractive. I'm sure others will think the same. Also, I would like to see pictures of others. (ledmag, Tee, Iris, DSM, Narrot, Metros, Lil' Witch, myself, and others where brave enough to send in pictures)

as for the "wife-beaters">>> :tickled:
as for the looks >>> thank you.
as for the courage for sending the pics >>> well, some things are more about not caring than being brave enough to do. all in all, everything is the matter of taste. for instance, rebirth thinks I'm dog ugly. what do I care? he should spit on my old man for investing too little fine material. :p :D

thanks anyway. nite. ;)

Because somebody was giving me a compliment..
I'm not used to that, Tee...especially not when it has to do with the way i look. ;)
The past few years, i didn't took care of myself, i didn't thought i was worth it, because i put the blame on me.
This has everything to do with the relationship i have with my dad. I'm not going into details, not relevant for you and it doesn't make me happier too.
So, yes..i easily start to blush, when i get such a compliment, it's weird to hear such things after almost 10 years, especially when it comes from a man..i'm simply (still) not used to it. :s

xxx Iris xxx