The Way I See It

Originally posted by Severance
Actually, I was hoping for a Nevermore board that had talk about, you know, Nevermore. But hey, why don't we all just share some poems instead!

I think we would talk more about Nevermore if there was AN UPDATE to talk about. I mean come on guys......what the &^%$ is going on in the studio?!

DavE

Actually, I was hoping for a Nevermore board that had talk about, you know, Nevermore. But hey, why don't we all just share some poems instead!

Hey, everybody! It's Pilgram Mk. 2! Now in new Severance form.

But catch ya 'round, Will. Ya'll was one of the few decent people here when I's arrived in this Forum all those months ago. Ya'll got some interesting views and opinions for a young'un, but you always showed The Pimp respect (unlike other people) and The Pimp sees that ya'll have a truer soul than most I's met, in the virtual or in reality.
May the Ancients guide your path, Young One, and may all things be luminescent to thine eyes.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

I don't really want Will to go, but that post is by "DSM", "Guest," not his regular handle. it doesn't contain any info that couldn't be obtained somewhere on this board. how do we know its really him?

Wendy is obviously taking note of the OTT flaming here...why leave now? I guess I'm a sick puppy, but some of this flaming shit is funny. don't go away, mr. bozarth, I've always enjoyed "talking" to you...life will be dealing you alot more shit than this.

Ledmag's "turd with no arms" or whatever it was...:p

Originally posted by lizard
I don't really want Will to go, but that post is by "DSM", "Guest," not his regular handle. it doesn't contain any info that couldn't be obtained somewhere on this board. how do we know its really him?

Wendy is obviously taking note of the OTT flaming here...why leave now? I guess I'm a sick puppy, but some of this flaming shit is funny. don't go away, mr. bozarth, I've always enjoyed "talking" to you...life will be dealing you alot more shit than this.

Ledmag's "turd with no arms" or whatever it was...:p

i chose this one to be the one id respond to, clearing things up. i logged out from the board, posted it , and then decided to post one more in my registered name. if you look near the top, you'll see one by the registered dead6skin6mask6 handle. my initial plan was to just leave without tellin anyone, and let everyone figure it out on their own, but to help everyone know that i didnt just die, i posted. i have Tee, Iris, Deconstruct my reality, DNDS, Black Winter Day, and Imperiled Earth to back me up here. theyve emailed me, and theyll tell ya that i posted it.
-dead6

Sorry that I don't spend all of my free time posting on a message board, see I have this little thing called a real life that keeps me occupied more often. I've been a fan of Nevermore for years, I just happen not to take pleasure in leaving long-winded, pointless shit posts about depression and my cat's shit. You all need to chill and take a reality check. I could really couldn't care less about what anyone on this board thinks of me, or how much 'attention i get', I'm just getting awfully tired of this bullshit you fucks keep spewing. Go cry and whine in some Slipknot board, or better yet the "teenage angst" AOL chat room. I hope you're proud of your post count BWD, I really am so jealous of you, and all the attention you get on the boards for your intellectual posts. Eat my dick you fucking losers.

i was going to get angry, but i saw that you were from alabama. now i feel pity instead.