The Way I See It

D

dsm

I, Will Bozarth, have read many posts involving the blatant bashing of fellow NeverHeadz, unneeded criticizing of conversations, among many other styles of posting which have, indeed, made me sorry to say, "Yes, I am a Nevermore board member. I visit this board to converse with others, which have similar interests as I." Because of the moronic, childish, pointless behavior in dealing with our, the regulars, way of passing time until the new Nevermore album is recorded, shipped, and released, I have decided to part ways with this forum, and continue on with my life. The board is no longer as fun as it has been, having needed to sort through threads which picked fun at topics which have interested its starter. Not everybody is the same, so we insult each other for finding a discussion stupid? This is a message board, meaning a forum in which topics and discussions are held. This is the Nevermore message board, meaning that we, the fans of Nevermore (Warrel Dane, Jim Sheppard, Van Williams, and Jeff Loomis), who have put out four full albums (Dead Heart in a Dead World, Dreaming Neon Black, Politics of Ecstasy, and Nevermore) and one EP (In Memory), can converse in topic which we may find interesting. There is a mode that has been recently invented, called "skipping a thread which does not attract our attention". It would be in the best interest of some of you to learn how to use this magnificant option. Through my one year (On the twenty-seventh, if I am correct.) of being a member of this forum, I have witnessed changes. I have witnessed members coming and going. I have witnessed members being flamed because of bands which they listen to. I have wi tnessed members being flames because of boredom. I have also witnessed members having fun; conversing with other members from around the world. I have started a location in which fellow board members could access my personal computer, and retrieve music and videos which are hard to come by. Some of you I have no problem with. Others, I can do without. Because of the others, I have decided to leave. It has been fun. I would like to thank Wendy for giving me the opportunity to converse with other fans of my favorite band. I wish everyone luck with their future endeavours, and also wish everyone luck with anything they are attempting to achieve currently. I am sounding like the proverbial "Boy Who Cried Wolf" because of my farewell messages. But, if you have read this message, you can obviously tell that I am not messing around this time. If you wish to contact me, my email address is mark.mcmahon2@verizon.net . My AOL Instant Messenger screen name is WillBozarthGCIT. I bid you all a farewell, and I will be back for a maximum of two days when Enemies of Reality plays in my CD player. I expect to be flamed because of this message, but, quite frankly, I don't give a damn. It is all I expect from the majority of the members here.

Nevermore to be yours,
Will Bozarth
dead6skin6mask6

some people took this board way too seriously ...
the board is not a girlfriend ....
it is not a friend
it is a place in the internet (NOT IN REAL LIFE) ,and u can discuss things with other nev. fans ..
not the peak of ur life communication...

fucking cunts, like ledmag (i think) said, they need to be skinned.

Anyway, see ya on mirc...in a fews second :lol:

shouldve at LEAST gone out with a laffie

:lol:

i figured my last post will be on a happy one. the FTP has been closed for public access to the board. if you want an account and access still, you have my email address. i'll gladly hook you up if i want to. Chroma, True Believer, trapped, troy, rebirth, whoever else that would wanna use it, just email me and ill get the appropriate details for your account information. im out like a chemo patient's hair

Damn, everyone seems to be leaving. Getting kind of boring here to. Oh well, I'll stick around, as I am not expecting to get a life anytime soon. :lol: Anyway, sorry to see you go, good luck with that 15 minute song (what was it called, oh damn, can't remember). When you come back, set up a poll, there must be a poll. Or if you don't, then someone else will have to take up the poll duties. See you nevermore. No pun intended, no wait the pun is intended.

tahoe_cover.jpg

EDIT: changed to a much cooler farewell pic

Great post DSM, too bad you gotta leave. I still say we should have stayed on the Nevermore site. I was all for this board when we first moved here and quickly realized it was out of hand so I left for a loooong time. Really bad that DSM left, he was about the only one that didn't totally ignore me when I came back (apart from ledmag who I knew since before we moved here), hopefully things will change again so you can come back. Even though I haven't gotten to know all the guys that have come since I left, I do know it won't be the same without you here. Take care man.

hey Will,

We recently hooked up
shared interesting idea's
as we both filled our cup

Though, i hate to see you leave
i know you're not going to spoil your precious time
untill we meet again
the pleasure to welcome you back to the fall,
will be all mine....

See ya Will

-x-
Iris

Btw, Hemi, thnx for the compliment.
I'm glad you can appreciate it.

Sorry to see you go, I've enjoyed your posts.

Come back after the new album is released. Once there is something to *really* talk about, maybe the childishness will diminish some.

Yaaaawwwnnnn.... I wish I had some tissues near by. OH boy, What will WIll do with his time now????? Gooood Riddance you yellow piece of dookie. YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS A COWARD!!!!

Too bad, you were a cool person to chat with the few times we have conversed. Messageboards are like this, they always have been. I remember the old board, & thought it was even worse. (I could never follow the timeline of the threads, so I always saw flames that were responses to other flames I had never seen...) Thanks for the cool bootlegs I got from you, & damn you for never getting back to me about what you thought of the songs I uploaded. :p

I've had friends go through the same thing you have. Some have come back, others I haven't heard from in years. The ones who came back were better able to deal w/ the BS, & hopefully that will be you. Anyway, life's too fucking short to worry about all this. Enjoy your life, enjoy your Metal.

Dave
Nevermore...

I didn't really know you (or anybody here) that well, as I've only been here for a month or so, but I'm sorry you're leaving. For what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and what conversing we did. I can understand your departure, though...if I had a life, I probably wouldn't be posting much here either. Good luck with your girlfriend and whatever else comes up.

See ya around (hopefully) sometime in midyear.

Sorry that I don't spend all of my free time posting on a message board, see I have this little thing called a real life that keeps me occupied more often. I've been a fan of Nevermore for years, I just happen not to take pleasure in leaving long-winded, pointless shit posts about depression and my cat's shit. You all need to chill and take a reality check. I could really couldn't care less about what anyone on this board thinks of me, or how much 'attention i get', I'm just getting awfully tired of this bullshit you fucks keep spewing. Go cry and whine in some Slipknot board, or better yet the "teenage angst" AOL chat room. I hope you're proud of your post count BWD, I really am so jealous of you, and all the attention you get on the boards for your intellectual posts. Eat my dick you fucking losers.