i converted a fuckload of people to NeverHeadz without even knowing it!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
the video group which i ripped the Sanctuary and Nevermore videos for posted a clip of Next in Line (track 1 of the video) on an FTP.... soooo

Sh0wnomercy: the people have spokeN!
WillBozarthGCIT: ?
Sh0wnomercy: they like nevermore
WillBozarthGCIT: LOL
Sh0wnomercy: i posted a sample on my ftp
Sh0wnomercy: and they go NUTS

Go you. Darkspot converted me, and now we're working on our friend Cynthia... but she just wants to listen to the Smashing Pumpkins. *sigh* She listened to DNB and thought it was "boring". I think she may be hopeless, but we'll give PoE a shot and see what she thinks.

When Amos told me that this friend of ours thought that DNB was "boring",I was unable to breathe.I mean,listen to the solo on "All Play Dead" and tell me that is "boring".One may not like DNB,but to call it BORING...why,why,why?*throws hands up in despair*
She is hopeless.PoE may change her mind...but I doubt it.She thinks that Billy Corgan has a better voice than WD's! *death metal growl*BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa, DNB boring and Corgan better than WD, jeez, I wouldve stabbed her in the ear with a carrot and beat her with a can of tuna

I bought DHIADW, DNB, and POE at the same time.I listened to them in this order.

DH,POE,POE,POE,POE,POE,POE-next day POE, DNB, DH, POE, POE

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
If I hear Corgan's irritating whine one more fucking time, I'm going to murder her with a safety pin... and I'm going to burn her "Zero" t-shirt too.
Yeah,that damn Zero shirt:lol: And then smash the Mellon Collie and the Infinate Sadness cd.

My ex was a pumpkin head, but I converted him, at least some of the way. He went to a show with me, so I figured it's got to be worth something.