I apologize to everyone here.

G

GueriIIa

Sorry you all have to put up with my ignorance, but I am really a 7 year old, posing to be 20+. I couldn't take the pressure anymore. I decided to post this after visiting that NeverHeadz picture page that was put up a while ago. Why, you ask? I noticed the HOT pictures of ledmag, and it made my peepee do things.... They scared me at first, but after I got my sister to show me what happened, I was thankful. She now does this weird rubbing motion with her hands on my peepee whenever this happens.

THANK YOU LEDMAG!!!!!

Oh yea...SINISTER!!!! RAWWWWRRRR!!!!

See the OTHER thread Chromatose said boooooring in for hot, sweaty action... involving Donovan and a drill.

DONOVAN rocks in his own way BTW.

YEah, that stuff happens to ppl it seems.

You will not run the real Gman or myself off. Keep up the poor work your doing. SOme of us can take it you know. Especialy when its as pissy micky mouse as the shit you try to imitate ppl with.

Try harder if you will, be more convencing.

ledmag said:
DONOVAN rocks in his own way BTW.

YEah, that stuff happens to ppl it seems.

You will not run the real Gman or myself off. Keep up the poor work your doing. SOme of us can take it you know. Especialy when its as pissy micky mouse as the shit you try to imitate ppl with.

Try harder if you will, be more convencing.

God, you are LAME!!! I think its you who needs to try harder. Do you ever go outside??? Do you have friends??? I find it hard to believe if you do, over 6000 post???? What a loser....I bet its hard to stick your dick into the ports on your computer isnt it??

Keep up the good work, tard.

Ledmags worst enema said:
God, you are LAME!!! I think its you who needs to try harder. Do you ever go outside??? Do you have friends??? I find it hard to believe if you do, over 6000 post???? What a loser....I bet its hard to stick your dick into the ports on your computer isnt it??

Keep up the good work, tard.

Id say any enema would be a WORSTE.

First off, im not tryin anything. I just say whats n my mind, when its on my mind. Further more, why should i THINK whilste speaking to you? Canyou tell me that.

ALso, i dont give a rats ass what you think or what you find hard to believe. No more than i care if you and your whole family get killed and eaten by fuckin wild dogs. Shit it would make my day to read the yahoo news tomorrow and see where some jizz drooler and his family were brutily killed by a pack f wild dogs.....talk and irony it would be. And yeah, Losers can usually pick other losers out of the crowd. But your such a loser, you cant win. You will not win (other than with WILL)

As far as fucking a PC......uhhh, have you tried?

as for my posts.....yep, theres lots of them arent they. The only thing is, im not here everyday. SO find another argument. I haev lots of OUTSIDE activities. Im outside everyday....fopr teh greater part of the day. Your just pissed cause nearly everyone here is my pal, and you couldnt even talk a 15 yr old guy like Will into handing over his ass into your service. You speak to me as if i haev no life, when you puke yours away imitating ppl. Get with it pal.

Once again, i say to you ...TRY HARDER GOLD FISH.

ledmag said:
Id say any enema would be a WORSTE.

First off, im not tryin anything. I just say whats n my mind, when its on my mind. Further more, why should i THINK whilste speaking to you? Canyou tell me that.

ALso, i dont give a rats ass what you think or what you find hard to believe. No more than i care if you and your whole family get killed and eaten by fuckin wild dogs. Shit it would make my day to read the yahoo news tomorrow and see where some jizz drooler and his family were brutily killed by a pack f wild dogs.....talk and irony it would be. And yeah, Losers can usually pick other losers out of the crowd. But your such a loser, you cant win. You will not win (other than with WILL)

As far as fucking a PC......uhhh, have you tried?

as for my posts.....yep, theres lots of them arent they. The only thing is, im not here everyday. SO find another argument. I haev lots of OUTSIDE activities. Im outside everyday....fopr teh greater part of the day. Your just pissed cause nearly everyone here is my pal, and you couldnt even talk a 15 yr old guy like Will into handing over his ass into your service. You speak to me as if i haev no life, when you puke yours away imitating ppl. Get with it pal.

Once again, i say to you ...TRY HARDER GOLD FISH.

Good one..you really got me there...I hope you can read my typing, I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind. What you fail to understand is that I'm not trying to make friends, isnt that clear???? Your pal???? gee internet friends are the best, they give such good hugs.

On the topic of Will, he's a little bitch-boy, it gives me great pleasure to verbally whip his ass every chance I get. Everyone here is a fucking mindless wimp...

You are just another in a long line of internet losers who say they have a life outside of your computer. BULLSHIT!!! I dont believe it. And remember: theres more to life than metal you fucking geek!

Gay mans brigade said:
Good one..you really got me there...I hope you can read my typing, I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind. What you fail to understand is that I'm not trying to make friends, isnt that clear???? Your pal???? gee internet friends are the best, they give such good hugs.

On the topic of Will, he's a little bitch-boy, it gives me great pleasure to verbally whip his ass every chance I get. Everyone here is a fucking mindless wimp...

You are just another in a long line of internet losers who say they have a life outside of your computer. BULLSHIT!!! I dont believe it. And remember: theres more to life than metal you fucking geek!

HAHAHA, ok, if you say there is more than just metal.....then why did you make it an option for you ditch me posting about donovan? For your info....i love all music with teh excpetion of MOST country music. I haev said the more than metal for yrs on this borard and many others. I see you may have studied Will, and found out what gets to him, but its clear you ahev not paid attention to my rantings, if you ahd, you would have known that you would haev no need to direct towards other genres.....im the kind of open mindedness when it comes to music jerk off.

Net friends,,yeah they are cool. You knwo nothing of me, and you will continue to know nothing of me or my doings in the outside world. Who cares if you believe me. I believe you fuck your mother. I also believe you suck your dads cock? DOes that affect you...my beliefs that is? If it does, than you should leave the board as well....like Will did, when he let your opinion effect him.

I didnt bring up the topic friends mr im alone in life. YOU DID. If you dont want to make friends, then why must you anylize my relationships? Is your life just all too boring that you must use other ppls lives as your own dreams and wants? You say we should get a life....and you think you haev a great life as youve said by pissing on parades. You say enough about yourself to make things clear for anyone who reads your rantings.

As far you enjoying what youve done and will do to Will.....well, by the way you described it, i can relate....i do that to some ppl around here. And yeah, it works pretty well, since they feel as though a person on a pc a million miles away from them makes a difference. Oh well.....But really here, no joke, you dont get on my nerves at all...i just cant figure why Will took you the way he did. I do all this for the hell of it, as im sure you do as well. But as i said before, and this is no flame, or anything like that, but i really dont see that much humor in what you rant about. Given, you feel the same about what i rant about.........I suppose each to his or her own hey.

ledmag said:
HAHAHA, ok, if you say there is more than just metal.....then why did you make it an option for you ditch me posting about donovan? For your info....i love all music with teh excpetion of MOST country music. I haev said the more than metal for yrs on this borard and many others. I see you may have studied Will, and found out what gets to him, but its clear you ahev not paid attention to my rantings, if you ahd, you would have known that you would haev no need to direct towards other genres.....im the kind of open mindedness when it comes to music jerk off.

Net friends,,yeah they are cool. You knwo nothing of me, and you will continue to know nothing of me or my doings in the outside world. Who cares if you believe me. I believe you fuck your mother. I also believe you suck your dads cock? DOes that affect you...my beliefs that is? If it does, than you should leave the board as well....like Will did, when he let your opinion effect him.

I didnt bring up the topic friends mr im alone in life. YOU DID. If you dont want to make friends, then why must you anylize my relationships? Is your life just all too boring that you must use other ppls lives as your own dreams and wants? You say we should get a life....and you think you haev a great life as youve said by pissing on parades. You say enough about yourself to make things clear for anyone who reads your rantings.

As far you enjoying what youve done and will do to Will.....well, by the way you described it, i can relate....i do that to some ppl around here. And yeah, it works pretty well, since they feel as though a person on a pc a million miles away from them makes a difference. Oh well.....But really here, no joke, you dont get on my nerves at all...i just cant figure why Will took you the way he did. I do all this for the hell of it, as im sure you do as well. But as i said before, and this is no flame, or anything like that, but i really dont see that much humor in what you rant about. Given, you feel the same about what i rant about.........I suppose each to his or her own hey.

jesus, take a fucking break. I'm sorry I wont read all the garbage your writing. Double talk is for dipshits..if you have anything to say, get to the point.

Your a boring person to me, if you were talking to me it would sound like one big FART. So keep all of your dreams about screwing your family to yourself. Your insults are as witty as catshit. So keep to the metal scene dude, your soo cool and open minded. So is Will little pussy as tight as you say it is???

If i bore you, then why must you continue to rant against me? I thought you wereleaving retard?

You really ahev nothing going for you do you. NOthing at all.

Your a liar.

"is Will little pussy as you say it is?"

Uhh...OK then.

Actually, if i were talking to you, in person, it would not have gone this far. I would haev knocked your ass in the dirt long time ago.....Thats whats so cool about the net. You dont go to jail for arguing...unless you threaten someone you know. Im not even gonna be in the local paper for this disagrement hahahahahahaha.

Oh fuck dude.....bring it on. All you got, ill be here with ya till your cows come home.

As far as sticking to metal....im in a rock band right now. You know nothing you little 5 yr old molded stiff ass turd.

seeya nexttime LIAR.

A wet cats asshole said:
jesus, take a fucking break. I'm sorry I wont read all the garbage your writing. Double talk is for dipshits..if you have anything to say, get to the point.

Your a boring person to me, if you were talking to me it would sound like one big FART. So keep all of your dreams about screwing your family to yourself. Your insults are as witty as catshit. So keep to the metal scene dude, your soo cool and open minded. So is Will little pussy as tight as you say it is???

Ok, to the point it is.

I think your pissed and rant the way you do, cause you got dismissed on your offer to be a pirate of Wills pants. Just cause you were the lead role in the NUTSACKER doesnt give the freedom to rub The cheeks of Wills ass like an orb.