It's been awhile since I last visited/How is everyone?

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
NEVERHEADZ and "MUSIC FREAKS", It's been too long. I hope everyone is doing fine. I've been so busy and I'm glad the Holidays are over. So whats going on with everyone?

Now random shit:
*I will no if my fiance, Shannon, is having a boy or girl in about 5 weeks. (I'll take either one as lang as its healthy. She's about 5 months pregnant).
*Been watching the RUSH/RUSH IN RIO & SLAYER/WAR AT THE WARFIELD DVD'S. Both are fantastic. I saw awhile back a few threads about people not liking SLAYER, and thats fine. But I still think they are a KICK ASS band LIVE.
*Been trying to write 3 new songs/poems called "BLEED LIKE YOU (or BLOOD)", "FLAT AFFECT", & "SCIENCECHRIST". More on what the songs are about later, (if anyone cares).
*In closing, I hope everyone has a great NEW YEAR. Also, if anyone hears from ledmag have him call, e-mail, post, scream/shout, or get in touch with me somehow. Thanks and until next time CHEERS.

This may be old news but I'll post it anyway:

Pure Sweet Hell - The Voyeurs Of Utter Destruction As Beauty
(www.puresweethell.com) This may be indie, and some call it a demo, but fact is, this collaboration between Nevermore drummer Van Williams and his buddy from back in New York Christ Eichhorn is a fully fleshed, highly technical, expertly crafted batch of avant-garde metal wonder tracks. Think Emperor (Ihsahn's vision for it) crossed with Nevermore, Arcturus, Dimmu, Dragonlord, even slow, circuitous US death. Van is actually the vocalist too (Jim Colson contributes as well), offering a variety of singing and speaking styles along with his battery of drum batteries. Eichhorn massages in programming and samples here and there, and his riffs are ladder-like, but the main vibe is one of relentless cold textures, sour melodies like any number of frosty Norwegian experiments. It all coalesces into a sort of harrowing drama, the classy graphics and emotional, real, yet oblique lyrics adding to the sculptured mass of the thing.
Rating 7.5

Glad to see ya back man! I'm happy to hear that you're goin to be a father, let us know when you find out if it is a boy or a girl!

FretsAflame said:
hahaha rock on - I'll be waiting with the box of cigars :D

Hey My shredding good buddy bubba!

I always have a spare box of cigars.

Yeah Buddy

-Bill