THERE IS NO STRONGER DRUG THAN REALITY (ZANEX update)

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Hey NEVERHEADZ and "music" freaks. It's been awhile since I've posted. talked with ledmag last week and I am planning on visiting his "neck of the woods" this weekend. Anyway, long story short, an update of "shit going on" in my life.

*My baby boy will be born on June 2, 2004. Labor will be induced due to the mother"s gestational diabetes, her placenta not producing much fluid, and a low birth weight of 3.5 lbs.
*The mother of my son, Shannon, and I have been "separated/broken up/apart" since the middle of April and it hasn't been pretty, (more on this later in another thread). Also, I've been spending time with a new girl, Misty, that I care for very much.
*A good friend of mine, Jamie, is in jail for possesion of heroin. His been trying to "kick" for almost a year now (he wil 2-3 months being clean, and then will binge. He has a 10 year old daughter and his parents had him arrested due to him stealing and pawning items from their house for $).
*My current playlist consists of: MASTADON/REMISSION, FEAR FACTORY/ARCHETYPE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY/HANGOVER MUSIC.... and I had to order the new DEATH ANGEL/ART OF DYING (anxiously awaiting).

Enough for now. Take care to all. CHEERS.

hmm.... *scratches head*

despite the "negativities" I wish you all the best, and especially to your boy. he is the most important thing and should be in your future life. hang in there. :)

Thanks ct, Tee, etc.... Needless to say, I'm going through some "shit" right now that is going to be very emotional. Also, just found out my mother may have to go in the hospital due to spitting up blood, problems with her lungs, and adult onset diabetes. She goes for "CAT-SCANS" today. Anyway, thanks to all for the support.