If Anyone Cares, A Zanex Update...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
HEY NEVERHEADS. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING FINE.

Went to the doctor last week and I don't have to have surgery...YET. I'm trying different medications first for acid reflux and "esophagitus" (sores in my esophagus). If my chest pains don't clear up, then a "scope" of my throat and stomach will be done and then possible surgery.The Dr. said this happens to people even if they don't smoke cigarettes or drink alot. I'm an occasional BEER drinker, and partaker of "mother nature" sometimes. Also, get this shit. I left my car at a friends bar, locked up, and someone broke into it. Smashed the passenger window and stole 4 C.D.'s and my portable C.D. player(more details later), and a few checks. Well, just a brief update and thanks to all who have replied and shown concern. Take Care.

COMING SOON: MORE ABOUT MY CAR GETTING BROKE INTO and TRENDS IN MUSIC AND HOW ALL NU-"NO" METAL BANDS SOUND THE SAME THREADS.

NOW PLAYING: QUEENSRYCHE-THE WARNING.
:heh: :headbang:

Jesus Christ! I'm not envying you at the moment... :cry: Hope your problems will disappear in the near future and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! Take care and happy Thanksgiving!!!

is the bottom line....

SHIT HAPPENS...

osrry to hear about the BODY GIVING UP.

Well, it is a bad luck. But I hope you won't have to go to that surgery, that you'll get well without it, so, good luck!

What the fuck? how can this possible? be brave and get back your stolen CDs. I am already looking for the shit that broke into your car. All the good to u!

i care for another update. just this time make it a good one, mate! u know one like:
yesterday i won the lottary and got a brand new car. the one who stole my cds was smashed by a terrorist action, he got hit by a plane. the only one who died was him, but luckily enough my cds, which he had with him were fine.
and today morning i decided that i will bear no more pain, and shortly after that the dr. called me and said it all was a mistake and i am perfect. but i still stay in the hospital because of the nurses here... (i hope your lady isn't reading this).:D :lol:

I'm back, finally. Well that sucks about your car, but you know at least they didn't steal the car. As for the checks, you better get to the bank and take care of that! Hope you get to feeling better soon. I've kinda been under the weather for a couple of days, it all started last Saturday after the Morbid Angel & Deicide show, and then the constantly changing Texas weather didn't help either. It went from 77 degrees one day with sunny skies to 30 degrees the next day with sleet and freezing rain; it's irritating. Well, take care dude!