ZANEX UPDATE: Trip to ledmag's, Alex Skolnick, girlfriend trouble's, etc...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Thought I would drop by and say Hey! I hope everyone is doing fine and is ready for Spring and Summer. Here are some random thoughts and shit.

*Visited ledmag's last Friday. As always, had a great time. He burnt me the new Cathedral (Kick Ass), Death/Symbolic (I only had it on tape), High On Fire, etc...Also, he has a killer MP3 player, and he gave me some MP3's of Martyr, Angel Dust, Acid Bath, and a ton more (can't remember all of them). He must think I have a bladder control problem, because every time I visit, I piss quite frequently (My 3-4 to his one). But, I usually drink a few beers or Pepsi's because we partake of "mother nature" and it gives me "cotton mouth". But, Oh well. At least I don't piss on myself. Listened to different stuff like The Band, Uriah Heep, etc... Also, some obscure stuff i didn't think I would like, but did. See ledmag for details.

*Alex Skolnick Trio is playing a bar "High on Rose" in Lexington, Ky on Friday April 4, 2003. Only about 25 miles from where I live. Remember him from TESTAMENT and SAVATAGE. Should be interesting.

*Having problem's with my girlfriend/fiance of 6 1/2 years. Split up for a week or two, but we are trying to work things out. I love her, and hope it works out, but if not, Oh Well. It will suck for awhile, but I've bee n through it before. We've split up and gotten back together to the point that I'm apathetic.

*My mother has cancer of the bladder (possibly malignant) and I hope all goes well. She has surgery Thursday April 3, 2003.

*The War sucks and in the words of Bruce Dickinson before "AFRAID TO SHOOT STRANGERS" live version, "WAR IS BULLSHIT", but sometime its necessary to stop assholes like Saddam. (More on this in another post).

Enough for now, Cheers.

N/P-CATHEDRAL/RESISTING THE GHOST

ZANEX said:
Thought I would drop by and say Hey! I hope everyone is doing fine and is ready for Spring and Summer. Here are some random thoughts and shit.

*Visited ledmag's last Friday. As always, had a great time. He burnt me the new Cathedral (Kick Ass), Death/Symbolic (I only had it on tape), High On Fire, etc...Also, he has a killer MP3 player, and he gave me some MP3's of Martyr, Angel Dust, Acid Bath, and a ton more (can't remember all of them). He must think I have a bladder control problem, because every time I visit, I piss quite frequently (My 3-4 to his one). But, I usually drink a few beers or Pepsi's because we partake of "mother nature" and it gives me "cotton mouth". But, Oh well. At least I don't piss on myself. Listened to different stuff like The Band, Uriah Heep, etc... Also, some obscure stuff i didn't think I would like, but did. See ledmag for details.

*Having problem's with my girlfriend/fiance of 6 1/2 years. Split up for a week or two, but we are trying to work things out. I love her, and hope it works out, but if not, Oh Well. It will suck for awhile, but I've bee n through it before. We've split up and gotten back together to the point that I'm apathetic.

*My mother has cancer of the bladder (possibly malignant) and I hope all goes well. She has surgery Thursday April 3, 2003.

Enough for now, Cheers.

N/P-CATHEDRAL/RESISTING THE GHOST

Hey Zanex,
Sorry to her about ur woman problems, ur fiance and now ur MoM, bummer, I freaked out when I found out my mom was/is diabetic... Cancer? I couldn't even imagine. Well, she'll be in my thoughts.
About ur fiance, hang-in-there, be strong, maybe u guys should seek some pre-marital-counseling, nothing to ashamed about either, it just shows u want to go into ur marriage with "a plan".

--Brandi (FA)

hey, yeah, it was lots of FUN. I let him check out the BIGGEST SATAN BAND ever.
from 1969....pure demonic, satanic, ritualistic, etc....real spells being chanted....very DEVILISH.

BLACK WIDOW