My JOURNEY to the God of Unholy Madness/ledmag's house....

Originally posted by Deconstruct my reality
LEDDDMAAAGG!!!! I'm comming over. Got any venison summer sausage? I love that stuff!!

So how are things? I see y'all got the C.C. board shut down...lol
I should've taken the opportunity to sharpen my "flaming skills" there! Oh well, there's always the Opeth board!!! j/k
Have a great day man.

Actually, i do love deer meat, but i myself haev never killed one. Ive never even hunted one. See them all the time.

Things are pretty good, other than the rain. Yeah man, the cc board, it lasted about a week hahahaha,. They were coming around, starting to get with the program, then the mod, shut the fucker down.

I know what you mean...I couldn't KILL Bambi!!!! But I'll sure as hell fry that bitch up and eat it! lol

Sorry for the rain...that sucks. I hate rain.

Well, it would be hard the first time i think to shoot one. BUt to tell the truth, if i was hungry, and that was it, i would shoot it in a second.

I used to bunt small game when i was a teen. Got bored with all the hunting stuff real fast.

Yeah, its raining again today. No fuckin work for me. I like to take days off, but i like to do it when i WANT to.

Originally posted by rebirth
it takes 13hrs dude....non-stop which most flights do..now unless you want a real cheap deal going through hawaii or NZ.
cool. whoever told me that was full of shit then i guess haha.
-neal

One of my friends had some deer meat/sausge for lunch once...the shape it was in...well,another friend and I laughed our asses off whenever we saw it.She threatened to beat my with the deer sausage,too.Lunch used to be so much fun...