My JOURNEY to the God of Unholy Madness/ledmag's house....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I went to ledmag's house last Friday and had a great time. I followed him approximately 9 miles "out" into the country and it was on a narrow country road that some of you "city folk" may not be able to handle:lol: Anyway, I parked my car at his parents house and met his mom and she was super nice and polite. They both offered me somthing t eat and drink, (pork chops or chili, but I had just had a pizza). Next, I rode with ledmag down to his house in a four wheel drive, because my Nissan Sentra probably wouldn't have made it. Also, met ledmag's wife and she was nice as well. At ledmag's house, I saw his two beatigul horses and his 3 dogs. At his house the festivities began. He and I watched the DEATH LIVE IN L.A. VHS I recorded for him and talked from about 7pm-10pm. During that time we listened to Blind Guardian, Demons & Wizards, Iced Earth, and WITCHERY:devil: that I was highly impressed with. The other stuff (Blind Guardian,D&W) was alright but I just couldn't get into some of it. I mean the musician ship was incredible but I can't get into some of the grandiose "Euro-metal". I didn't like Iced Earth Horror show, but did like Something Wicked. Also, while there, ledmag and I partook of some fine "mother nature" which I have come to call "The long distance journey Estill County reefer" which was excellent. We, talked music, religion, NEVERMORE of course, movies, etc... and had a good time. He "burnt" a ton of shit for me which I will comment on in a later post. But all in all, I had a great time and will go back to the land of "THE GOD OF UNHOLY MADNESS". CHEERS.

australia is a long flight. like 20 hours or somthing from california haha. and i bet no airports in KY fly direct haha. lots of stops along the way.
-neal

it takes 13hrs dude....non-stop which most flights do..now unless you want a real cheap deal going through hawaii or NZ.

POET>>Yeah man, its an oldie. Zanex can tell ya, the pic at the neverfan page is nothing like me now. BUt get the link from DSM and check it out.

NEAL>>Thanks dude. HAHAHA. Im sure you would haev a blast in my area. Especially with me shoving the joints hahaha.

KARMIC>>>Actuall, there are a totle of 14 horses on my farm. ONly 2 are at the field at my house. No animal games for me BTW. hahaha

Only cock heads would come to my home and not want to come back hahahha.

I forgot to mention that ledmag "burned" copies of the NEVERMORE DEMO, Opeth/Blackwater Park, Cathedral/Endtyme, a Before God C.D. and let me borrow a lot of MP3'S as well as a VHS tape of 3 NEVERMORE shows, and of the 3 shows on the tape, I was at 2 of them (the one at The Firehouse in Richmond, KY even shows a glmpse of me in the crowd if you pause the tape or use slow motion). Also, Leon (ledmag) got to see pictures of me when my hair was long and deadskinmask also has a picture of me with long hair for the NEVERFAN PAGE. I feel nearly bald now but I cut my hair to get a better job, but will let it grow back out because I was told I could have long hair at my new job. Even though ledmag lives in the country, its nothing like the movie Deliverance. I've lived in the city, gone to EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY and have a B.S. in Psychology, ate caviar, escargo, calamari, filet mignon, prime rib, lobster, etc..but I know live in the country with my wife to be and wouldn't change a thing because its peaceful. Also, how many of you have ate deer meat, squirrel, rabbit, turtle, frog legs, etc... All of them mentioned are good and ledmag and I know how to "live of the land" and grow our own food instead of eating McDonalds every night or other fast food. I had a good time and will return. Also, ledmag's pic on the page is nothing like what he looks like now. He has a "mop" of hair, long beard, and is a skinny son of a bitch. Ha! Ha! And to bloodquencher, what kind of sex are you talking about? Neither ledmag or I are gay, and he has a wife and I;m engaged. I love women. Cheers.

ZANEX>>>That is a good song on th edemo...dreaming mind. I love it. Glad you had a good time.... COme back whenever you want. You forgot about the EBOOKS(1493 books to be exact hahaha), and the hundreds of MP3's hahahahaha.

PEOT>>>Come on daown dude, anytime.

EVERYONE ELSE>>>I also gave Z a bunch of original cd's that just werent my bag so to speak......and i have more of those for others to pick threw for free as well........hahahah.....

OH yeah, he also got hear one of my PRACTICE cd's, my band converted from tape to CD format....hahahha

Blast: quote Im sure you would haev a blast in my area]

does that mean guns holy shit...

REBIRTH>>>hahahah, no i didnt mean guns and you knew it. He could shoot my guns if he wanted hahahahhha.

Z saw my 38. We didnt shoot though.

LEDDDMAAAGG!!!! I'm comming over. Got any venison summer sausage? I love that stuff!!

So how are things? I see y'all got the C.C. board shut down...lol
I should've taken the opportunity to sharpen my "flaming skills" there! Oh well, there's always the Opeth board!!! j/k
Have a great day man.