Another trip to ledmag's and random thoughts....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Visited ledmag last Saturday, June 19, and had a good time as always. The evening's playlist consisted of watching the Opeth DVD-amazing, Deicide DVD that came with the new C.D. "Scars Of the Crucifix", and the Mastodon DVD that came with Remission and it shows them playing live. Ledmag gave me some Iced Earth, Cathedral-mp3's and a copy of B.L.S.-Live +5, and other stuff. I made copies of Probot, new Deicide, Mastadon, new Death Angel, and dubbed the B.L.S. DVD for him amd I can't remember what else, oh yeah B.L.S./Hangover Music. Hope he enjoys.

The newborn son, Iann, is growing, but is vomiting occasionally. I'll try to post more pictures of him soon.

Other stuff. The New Death Angel, Machine Head, and Mastodon are great. However the new Tesla is a disappointment, In my opinion.

Cheers

nice to hear from you. :)

ZANEX said:
The newborn son, Iann, is growing, but is vomiting occasionally. I'll try to post more pictures of him soon.
so.... what is the problem, of physical nature - does he have some concrete problem (diagnosed with something)? :err:

When Glen kicked the lizard I turned it off. Im a big wuss when it comes to animals that and I dont like deicide. A buddy of mine wanted me to watch it.

mastodon rules, so does Kmfdm, and Ministry , but I wont buy their new albums cause I get tired of Bush bashing shit. DEicide still sucks. I really wanna hear the new Ministry album though, why cant people pick something else to write about.