Not enough hours in the day/(ZANEX stopping by)...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Hope everyone is doing well. As for me, been busy as hell. My son, Iann, is now 6 weeks old and he is doing great. Free time is hard to come by with a newborn baby, but I wouldn't change a thing. Last time I posted I had just visited ledmag. Now for Random Shit.

*Current playlist consist of the following: OPETH/LAMENTATIONS DVD-AMAZING; MASTODON/REMISSION W/ LIVE DVD-KICK ASS; MACHINE HEAD/THROUGH ASHES OF EMPIRES-CRUSHING, MACHINE HEAD HAVE REDEEMED THEMSELVES; & DEATH ANGEL/THE ART OF DYING-KICK ASS
*Had a B-Day and turned 32 on July 7
*Had two residents die within the past 2 weeks at work (Death is inevitable, but never fun too watch. I hope both of them are at peace.)
*METALLICA SUCKS (or I should say new Metallica sucks. Kill 'Em All throughAnd Justice are classics and essential. No wonder Newstead left. Now if Kirk Hammet and Robert Trujillo would leave and start there own band. Lars and James are dicks.

i just wanna comment on your signature...

now i never disagreed with Warrel's writings...but "There is no stronger drug than reality"...doesnt that sound weird to you? i mean..dont people use drugs to ESCAPE from reality?

BleedingNeonBlack said:
i just wanna comment on your signature...

now i never disagreed with Warrel's writings...but "There is no stronger drug than reality"...doesnt that sound weird to you? i mean..dont people use drugs to ESCAPE from reality?
Yes, people use drugs as an escape from reality. However, I could be wrong but I think Warrell is trying to say that reality can sometimes be a "bitter pill to swallow", meaning that many people can't handle reality. Hence, the "Enemies of reality/in a world that's unforgiving. Like ledmag and I have discussed, the majority of people in the world are "dicks, assholes, mother fuckers, etc..." and are only out for themselve and are inconsiderate of others.

In closing, I saw this quote in a editorial cartoon in a newspaper:

"REALITY IS AN ESCAPE FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T FACE DRUGS"

CHEERS