ZANEX Stopping by....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
What's up NEVERHEADZ? I've been very busy: Remodeling two rooms in my house, going to 2nd shift at work after being on 3rd, and getting ready for a baby to come in June. Not to mention that this computer has been fucked up. I have defragmented, scanned disc, removed properties and cookies, etc.. and I am still getting pop up adds like crazy and I have the "Blocking Pop-ups" device. Any suggestions are welcome.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine. Now some random shit.

I saw the pictures from the Philly show with the band and forum members. You lucky bastards. When I saw NEVERMORE and met the guys, it was before I had a digital camera. I wish the guys would came closer to were I live like Cincinnati, Ohio or anywhere in Kentucky. Oh well, I'll keep wishing.

Current Playlist: Dream Theater/Train of Thought (pretty damn good), Static-X/Shadow Zone (need to listen to more), Queensryche/Tribe (a disappointment w/ 2-3 good songs. DVD"S: Black Label Society, Led Zeppelin, and Superjoint Ritual Live, (all KICK ASS).

Glad to see Metal Edge have an article on NEVERMORE, it's about fucking time.

CHEERS & TAKE CARE.

tribe's a big improvement over what they had been in the previous two, of course its not up to the old albums, but i really like it.. though it does have a crap song or two near the beginning of the cd.. it impressed me, and i like it, thats all i wanted, now i can listen to a newer rÿche album without having to hear hear in the now SUCKtier or q2K (which is decent, i suppose)