ZANEX stopping by and current play list.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
How is everyone. Just thought I would stop by and say hey. Hope everyone is doing well. What's on everybody's current play list? I've got the new A PERFECT CIRCLE-decent but not as good as the first, new IRON MAIDEN-haven't listened to it yet, "Wildest Dreams" is mediocre, JOHNNY CASH'S last-very good songwriting/storytelling, and ARMORED SAINT'S "TRIP THRU RED TIMES" DVD & BLACK LABEL SOCIETY DVD- BOTH OF WHICH ARE AWESOME. Made my own SUPERJOINT RITUAL "Best Of"- "A Lethal Dose ..." is far better than the first. Interested in The Black Dahlia Murder, Suplecs, And new Arch Enemy and Lamb Of God. Make suggestions, PLEASE. CHEERS

hey. goin pretty good, how bout yourself? my band is writing a new song thats just over 4 1/2 min currently... we're not even close to being done the thing. sounds like Death in a part, has a cool acoustic intro that i just love haha... goes into a nice headbang.... hell, i won't give it away :D my current playlist inclued Anathema - Judgement (GREAT cd), Enemies of Reality, Dragonlord's Rapture... that's about it for now. Black Dahlia Murder looked interesting in their video on Headbanger's Ball

Hey dude, whats up? As for my playlist, I have My Dying Bride - Like Gods of the Sun, Dimmu Borgir - DCA, Katatonia - Brave Murder Day and most everything by opeth. yay. \m/etal

Great to hear from everyone. Hey "Will6skin6mask6", I noticed you have been listening to DRAGONLORD/RAPTURE-Kick Ass. I know you are a big Zakk/BLS fan and I highly recommend the DVD. It's got some cool shit. someone else mentioned MY DYING BRIDE. I saw them open for DIO. Very gothic and "doomy". Cheers

Hey Zane. The new Arch Enemy is pretty good...there are some overly synthed songs, but overall it's solid stuff. DL "Despicable Heroes," "Silent Wars" and "End of the Line" for an idea.

New Lamb of God is a solid hardcore-ish album...there are some boring moments, but mad headbanging as well. "Blood Junkie" and "As the Palaces Burn" are good tracks. Worth buying used or cheap.

Black Dahlia Murder kick so much ass... Live and recorded.
Anyways, been listenin to the new AE, the new dimmu, Children of bodom-hatecrew deathroll (really grown on me), Iced Earth-Horror show, Blind guardian-Imaginations, Iron Maiden-Powerslave... can't really think of any others...

Hey Pyrus, Is that you in your Avatar. I noticed the DEATH ANGEL shirt. I had an "Ultra-Violence" DEATH ANGEL shirt that was white that had the band logo on the front with a picture of a lady/"angel" in a gown with horns and a picture of the band on the back. As a matter of fact, I still have it. Also, I went to my friend's house and he brought out his "Frolic Through the Park" DEATH ANGEL shirt that reads "mutants on the road" on the back. A bit faded but still classic.

I guess I'll try the Black Dahlia Murder, Arch Enemy, and Children of Bodom.

As for the new Iron Maiden, after two listens I think it is decent but not as good as "Brave New World". Thanks to all for the suggestions. Cheers

dude, black dahlia murder sucks balls, BALLS!!!!

check out Powers Court or Raven or Griffin or Deathrow, or Warlord, or, OR DOOOOOMSWORD.(Amazing doom)

Troyanasy said:
Roth rules

Have you read the book

Crazy from The Heat???

Roth is a GOD
Hey Troy. I just saw Roth in Cincinnati, Ohio a few weeks back and he can Still KICK ASS (with the martial arts, jumps, kicks, hitting high notes, etc..) Yes, I have the book and have read it several times. I highly recommend it because its a good read. As far as I'm concerned there is only one true VAN HALEN and that was with ROTH. The second incarnation should've been called Van Hagar and the third Van Cherone. If there is another incarnation of this band and it doesn't include David Lee Roth it should be called HORSESHIT.

ZANEX said:
Hey Troy. I just saw Roth in Cincinnati, Ohio a few weeks back and he can Still KICK ASS (with the martial arts, jumps, kicks, hitting high notes, etc..) Yes, I have the book and have read it several times. I highly recommend it because its a good read. As far as I'm concerned there is only one true VAN HALEN and that was with ROTH. The second incarnation should've been called Van Hagar and the third Van Cherone. If there is another incarnation of this band and it doesn't include David Lee Roth it should be called HORSESHIT.
Bow to Mr Zanex Bow