"IM STILL ALIVE", ZANEX stopping by.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Damn NEVERHEADZ and MUSIC FREAKS, its been a long time. I've been really busy. Remodeling the house, working, taking care of the "pregnant wife-to-be" (no disrespect to the women folk, but SHANNON is a "pickle-eating mother fucker. A jar of sweet pickles in one day), and also drinking the hell out of MOUNTAIN DEW (3-4 two liters in a day), having gas (FARTING LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE), and has been "HORNEY" more than usual (wanting sex practically every night, not that I'm complaining). If anyone has any tips on how to "cope/treat/communicate" with a pregnant women, please give me some information. Now, some raNdom shit.

*What about Ozzy wrecking on his ATV? I really respect the guy, but I think it is time for him, AEROSMITH, and KISS, to "bow out gracefully".
*Heard many rumours about Sammy Hagar rejoining Van Halen (Van Hagar). I don't think this is true. If Van Halen reforms with another singer that isn't DAVID LEE ROTH, "FUCK "EM". And if so, the name of the band should be "VAN BULLSHIT".
*Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, and Jessica Simpson are "stupid,greasy, whore-bitch-slut-cunts".
*"REALITY IS AN ESCAPE FOR THOSEWHO CAN'T FACE DRUGS".
*NEVERMORE IS STILL MY FAVORITE BAND

ZANEX said:
Damn NEVERHEADZ and MUSIC FREAKS, its been a long time. I've been really busy. Remodeling the house, working, taking care of the "pregnant wife-to-be" (no disrespect to the women folk, but SHANNON is a "pickle-eating mother fucker. A jar of sweet pickles in one day), and also drinking the hell out of MOUNTAIN DEW (3-4 two liters in a day), having gas (FARTING LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE), and has been "HORNEY" more than usual (wanting sex practically every night, not that I'm complaining). If anyone has any tips on how to "cope/treat/communicate" with a pregnant women, please give me some information.
skipping the at-this-moment-irrelevant-music-related-part cuz of an attack of :lol: :lol: :lol: :tickled:.

glad to see you're alive. as for Shannon: regarding the farting - be patient, that will go away ( :D ), as for sex - enjoy ( :D ), as for all the rest, do everything she expects from you and try not to give too many suggestions and benevolent orders (that might piss her off or make her cry, feel ugly, stupid, .... ). :wave: good luck!
(till now I was feeling really lousy...)