More useless banter, and a NEVERMORE related question/trivia, from ZANEX.....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I've seen the add for the BRAVE WORDS & BLOODY KNUCKLES 6-PACK WEEKEND and I'm hoping to make it to the show. Now some random thoughts, useless banter, opinions, ideas, and other assorted BULLSHIT.
*Cold weather SUCKS. I'm sure ledmag will back me up on this. Yes, snow is pretty neat and fun for playing in, but when the temp. is below freezing (32 degrees) in America, it sucks. I'm moving to a warmer climate someday.
*TROUBLE is a kick ass band and I think Mr. Warrell Dane got the band name NEVERMORE from the TROUBLE song "BLACK SHAPES OF DOOM" their Def American Release TROUBLE. Correct me if I am wrong.
*Here is another quote I like, along with the other one I posted some time ago. When someone tends to lie alot or exaggerate shit, tell them, "I KNOW THE TRUTH IS IN YOU, BECAUSE IT HASN'T COME OUT YET". Here's the other one my friend said about a guy, who she thought was a good friend, that owes her $ and hasn't attempted to pay her, call her, get in touch, ignores her phone, calls etc...."I'M NEW AT THIS GAME OF FUCK YOU". And my own personal quote,"GUITAR SOLOS IN NU-METAL ARE LIKE TURN SIGNALS IN KENTUCKY, PEOPLE HARDLY USE THEM."
* What I've been listening to lately:
TROUBLE-TROUBLE
SHADOWS FALL-THE ART OF BALANCE
TESTAMENT-FIRST STRIKE STILL DEADLY
DEEP-THE REACH OF ENVY (saw them open for NEVERMORE, great band)
SAVATAGE-THE EDGE OF THORNS
MACHINE HEAD-BURN MY EYES & THE MORE THINGS CHANGE
IRON MAIDEN-ROCK IN RIO (VHS)

*In concluding, please take time out to listen to elderly people. I know that the elderly may seem to "babble on and on..." (like me :lol: ) but in the midst of all the babbling, you might learn something.

LATER AND CHEERS,

You're right, cold weather sucks...it's been below 20's the past few days.

And please tell your friend that I don't owe them any money. (yes that's a terrible joke!!:p )

*TROUBLE is a kick ass band and I think Mr. Warrell Dane got the band name NEVERMORE from the TROUBLE song
that is ur idea?
well it is not bullshit, u are right (if it is ur idea) ...in the chorus , Eric Wagner sings with his tremendous voice "NEVERMOOOORE NEVERMOOOOORE"
and WD is a huge Trouble fan.
Trouble kick ass generally of course